DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sever
    has it been nerfed or something ??
    No, you are just unlucky.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AluminumKnight
    Happens to the best of us... my ladder trapsin just killed hell baal, soloed all the way down there, spent tons of gold in revive costs for haseen... finally killed baal, and what does he drop? rare breast plate and 2 set war swords...

well with one of my pats I went to solo Baal just to do it and getting to him wasnt much of a problem I only died once from a undead stygian doll when it died and then when I killed Baal after like 10 minutes of smacking on him here is what I get,magic helm,magic short sword,rare boots,bolts,healing pot,mana pot,ok I may not have much MF but come on you could have at least dropped one set or unique item.

btw-Haseen!thats the name of my friend's assassin's merc.

IncGamers Member
    I solo Baal with my Bliz sorc on East SCL. Over the last few days I've got perfect Andy's, perfect Kiras, a 4% BK ring, and lots of crappy Ormus robes. :lol: This is with a little over 700% mf though..

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear
    I solo Baal with my Bliz sorc on East SCL. Over the last few days I've got perfect Andy's, perfect Kiras, a 4% BK ring, and lots of crappy Ormus robes. :lol: This is with a little over 700% mf though..

at least you got something good,when my friend with over 350% MF and me killed Baal the first time I backed off and let him make the killing blow,or meteor and what did we get 2 rare armor,that were crap,and some magic weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinking
    at least you got something good,when my friend with over 350% MF and me killed Baal the first time I backed off and let him make the killing blow,or meteor and what did we get 2 rare armor,that were crap,and some magic weapons.

I hate to tell you this but that is exactly, precisely, totally how MF works. Without MF those would probably have been non-magic items.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letosan
    What do I get? Rare breast plate, magic battle staff, unique blade, unique sabre. DOH! I dont even get repair costs back lol.
    My last four hell forge runes:

Hel
    Io
    Io
    Ko :winner:

Awaiting user confirming email address
    I once got a soj off baal then the very next run i got a storm, id never found either of those before either :uhhuh:

IncGamers Member
    lol, I had no idea my frustration would spark debate or even comiseration. I was just in a pisser of a mood last night because I spend so much time and effort to get my quest and got squat for it.

To be fair though, I had an AWSOME hell forge drop (Gul) so I guess the game was making up for it. I got an Ith in NM lol.

Oh well, I will probably be able to better against him if I can ever get ahold of a highlords ammy, some gores, and a Zac shield (although, my ancients pledge is working very well for me so far, massive resists which I love)

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear
    700 mf and you do not die? how do you do it?

IncGamers Member

Baal the Droppin Dud

U ppl forgot to mention the worst drop ever.....Baal could drop u a........Oh No!!!!!!! Isenharts!!!!