Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Hybrid View

Banned

So I guess runes were/are being duped.

DIABLO 2 USEAST LADDER S3 20X ANY RUNE ZOD IST OHM VEX

Yep, about 10 pages of this auction. Guy has so many mules with these runes, there must have been a new dupe out there. Not 100% sure since I refuse to buy anything like this off ebay, however it seems legit. Just type in Diablo 2 useast ladder on ebay and see 20 pages of this, plus a dupe program. I guess that is what the lag these days is all about *sigh*

I will go hide back under my desk now

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-bring-realm-down
    I will go hide back under my desk now
    OR, you can go back to your computer and play some more D2 and find runes I haven't had items disappear on me yet except for a long time ago when my friend gave me a buggy ring but I'm still reluctant to trade for high runes in fear of it disappearing on me. Not saying it is wrong but I would never buy diablo items from ebay. It's tempting of course seeing as I've never obtained any rune higher than Pul but I'll wait for the day when I see one drop at my feet, oh so many years away that will be...

IncGamers Member
    You realize that those auctions are probably scams right? Check out some of the feedback levels. I severely doubt their legitamicy. I've seen posts elsewhere from ebayer's who got ripped off, and then lots of flames for those who fell prey.

IncGamers Member
    Some of the people don't even have feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke
    You realize that those auctions are probably scams right? Check out some of the feedback levels. I severely doubt their legitamicy. I've seen posts elsewhere from ebayer's who got ripped off, and then lots of flames for those who fell prey.
    Woooo, being scammed for items is bad enough, but scammers taking your bread off the table....

I guess the lesson is your food comes before your ists.

IncGamers Member
    That's nothing, there are a bunch of 704x high rune auctions as well