Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Battle of the Century : Man vs Squrril

IncGamers Member
    Stupid squirrels, i was paintballing a squirrel yesterday, he didnt even react, it was like i was shootin skittles at him, but he looked like he was wearing a polka dot dress when i was done.

(If you dont know who Donny Baker is you dont know what im talking about, but its very funny)

Johnson

IncGamers Member Garbad_the_Weak's Avatar
    Honestly hippie, get a pellet gun and pay your brat $25 per pelt. The problem will be solved in no time.

Garbad

That reminds me a Mole problem we had one time when I was in high school. My mother bought all kinds of stuff for the stupid moles, everything down to and including Wrigley's Spearmint gum, which she heard worked. None of it did. So one day, my father and I took it upon ourselves to get rid of them. He got the water hose, found one of two mole holes in our backyard, plunged the hose, turned it on high, and IW aited at the other hole, with a sharpshooter shovel in hand. Well the mole didn't like the water, so he popped out of his little hole, and, suffice to say, after that he didn't give us any more trouble.

I once saw a guy pump propane down into a gopher hole and then drop a match in. Since the gas is heavier than air it went right down. The earth shuddered and then there was a horrible smell of burnt fur. No more gopher problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakha1
    I once saw a guy pump propane down into a gopher hole and then drop a match in. Since the gas is heavier than air it went right down. The earth shuddered and then there was a horrible smell of burnt fur. No more gopher problem.
    Awesome

Holy crap!! :eek: This makes me want to try it. Thank you, my laugh of the day.

Banned
    You can higher companies to come do this for you too.

My dad and I shoot tree rats all the time, running out of room to bury them now. . .damn things won't stop eating our house and animal control said we can shoot them with an air powered rifle(no CO2).

IncGamers Member
    Meh, imagine if the gophers burrowed near an oil pipe, and there was a small hole in it.. Propane the hole, drop a match, wake up 4 months later in a hospital in China with no hair.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kireiray
    Meh, imagine if the gophers burrowed near an oil pipe, and there was a small hole in it.. Propane the hole, drop a match, wake up 4 months later in a hospital in China with no hair.
    If you have raw oil coming by your house there is something illegal going on.

If the more likely natural gas was leaking you would smell it before it became any real danger. . .plus the gopher would pass out/die if he went by it for too long.