Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Another skill which I assume to be banned is blood golem, right?

I must add that once, in the Underground Passage, I accidentily clicked on a well. At that moment, I was at nearly full health (~98-99%), my merc was at full health, but I don't know about the skellies. Do I have to start over? I did unsummon all the skellies, just to make sure they weren't saved by it. Also, I did visit Akara in some circumstances, I made sure neither I nor my minions received healing, by again unsummoning skeletons. I assume this is okay, since the rule is not about not visiting Akara, but about not healing. This way, I could at least do the quests by townportalling immediately after levelling and unsummoning skellies.

Sir Lister of Smeg: You may continue your journey, but may never pay visits to merchants who heal from now on. The idea about quests unable to be completed was also implemented in the idea. Also be careful about shrines in the future.

Edit: though, if you completed the first quest, I'm afraid you have to start over. The rules clearly stated that you couldn't do that. Hope this is ok :(

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Sir Lister of Smeg: You may continue your journey, but may never pay visits to merchants who heal from now on. The idea about quests unable to be completed was also implemented in the idea. Also be careful about shrines in the future.

Edit: though, if you completed the first quest, I'm afraid you have to start over. The rules clearly stated that you couldn't do that. Hope this is ok :(
    Okay, I'll start over.

edit:I was being very careful about shrines, but that one time, instead of moving next to the well, I moved on the well.

I assume, that even without completing those quests, visiting Akara for scrolls is also forbidden.

Well, I hope to do better tomorrow, I won't restart today since I have to go to a wedding.

IncGamers Member
    Edit: posted in wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lister of Smeg
    Well, I hope to do better tomorrow, I won't restart today since I have to go to a wedding.
    Is it your own Hehe have fun champ!
    No Akara visits at all. No visits to any healer.

IncGamers Member Fists of Legend's Avatar
    Quick question, can we use any players setting or are we limited to players 1 only?

Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Legend
    Quick question, can we use any players setting or are we limited to players 1 only?
    Nothing about it in the rules, so use whatever setting you like

IncGamers Member

Ill play, ill play

Forum name: Vlardin
    Char name: Vlardin_2.0
    Char class: some sort of barb... im flexible.

I will not be able to play until tonite... having to work and all. Yeah I'm a 9-5er. Don't tell my boss I'm posting during work. eeek.

Quote Originally Posted by javcek
    Mmm, it's ok to revive mercs, right? If not, can I hire another one?
    You may revive your merc.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:
    I said earlier that sign-up can be done untill round 2 starts, but I'm putting a timer on it now.
    Sign-up ends tomorrow the 17th. at noon GMT.

-riz

IncGamers Member Fists of Legend's Avatar
    Since we can't use any outside means of healing other than leveling this makes for some intersting fights. However can we use natural ways of healing like + to replenish life. Since we aready regen at an insanly slow rate raising it wouldn't be breaking the first rule would it?