Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

SIGN-UP ENDED.

The sign-up has closed and no further can join the tourney.
    After the tourney you are all welcome to join the trivia / giveaway though

Contestors: (let me know if I missed anyone)
    Code:
    Forumite		Character name		Class		Status

ArmyOfDeath		Army_of_Death		Necromancer
    Martinkingss		EnlightMeMaster		Sorceress
    Corax			Corax			Druid
    JMtistic		AtomicBoo		Barbarian
    Cormallon		Sidi			Assassin
    Sint Niki		Frosty			Assassin
    GooberGrape		Fatty-Elite		Amazon		dead  9p
    Quickdeath		Cooter			Barbarian
    Fists of Legend		Ribeye			Druid		dead  14p
    Kugel			Zdochliak		Necromancer
    TheBoskes		TheBoskes		Paladin		dead  16p
    HoiD			Talic			Barbarian
    Jrlafrance		Sir			Paladin		dead  7p
    Whomhead		pwn_joo			Druid
    Moar			Bantam			Paladin
    Howitzer Al		HowitzerAl		Paladin
    Seishinkan		Miranda			Sorceress	dead  6p
    Water_moon		PsudeoKitty		Barbarian
    Chicagofan51		Onondoga		Barbarian
    Randy			Gwar			Druid
    TrubbaNot		Borogove		Barbarian
    Atil			Sigon			Barbarian
    Omgarxbanana		Ranmyaku		Paladin
    Porius			Clash			Paladin
    Daulmakan		Elektra			Assassin
    Javcek			Galeina			Assassin	dead  16p
    Atigdng			Xietiaoping		Barbarian
    Swivelguy2		Cheerio			Assassin
    DelcorTheHero		Phil			Necromancer
    Shadow Druid		ShadowRouge		Amazon
    Goltar25		Tyrion			Paladin
    Immortal_Slayer		Shadow			Assassin
    Sir Lister		King_Lear		Necromancer
    Vlardin			Vlardin_2.0		Barbarian
    StillMyst		Bhoot			Necromancer
    ScarsOfTomorrow		AutumnOffering		Barbarian

IncGamers Member
    We ARE allowed to resurrect mercs, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer Al
    We ARE allowed to resurrect mercs, correct?
    yes all you want

Nice ruling Rizzi, I think killing Diablo will take some time now :uhhuh:

Seriously though, I haven't fixed my pc yet, so Frosty is still (imaginary) standing in town. I'm glad I picked an assasin... don't worry frosty, I won't let her die

I got a question though, since I'm not in it for the prizes, can I compete multiple rounds even if I win? I mean.. you clearly state that if I win first round, I get a number of items but can't compete the rest of the rounds.. however, can I pass my winnings onto #2 and press on? Or just win the items, ''donate'' them back?

EDIT: another question: what about the cow level? Should we kill the king to advance to NM? I know I'm a bit ahead of myself here talking about getting to NM, but still

Quote Originally Posted by Sint Nikolaas
    Nice ruling Rizzi, I think killing Diablo will take some time now :uhhuh:

Seriously though, I haven't fixed my pc yet, so Frosty is still (imaginary) standing in town. I'm glad I picked an assasin... don't worry frosty, I won't let her die

I got a question though, since I'm not in it for the prizes, can I compete multiple rounds even if I win? I mean.. you clearly state that if I win first round, I get a number of items but can't compete the rest of the rounds.. however, can I pass my winnings onto #2 and press on? Or just win the items, ''donate'' them back?

EDIT: another question: what about the cow level? Should we kill the king to advance to NM? I know I'm a bit ahead of myself here talking about getting to NM, but still
    I already let someone else do it, so no problem. You may pass your winnings to the next in line, and carry on to the other rounds.

2: It's just normal play. You may kill cows if you like, but it's not a necessity.

Hope Frosty will start questing soon

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    SIGN-UP ENDED.
    What a pity. I thought we had time to sign up until the end of round one? I didn't make it to the forum before (lousy connection at work and not much computer time before), but Cormallon's been telling me so much about it the last two days that I had just decided to join, too :rolleyes: . Oh well, to be honest, I haven't got much time to play anyway. Good luck and lots of fun to all who participate!

A couple of questions:
    1) Is socketing rubies allowed in helm/armor for +to life?
    2) Must all WPs be gotten, or may we skip any?
    3) Must we complete all allowable quests, or may we, for example, skip killing Blood Raven?

on edit:
    Note on intrinsic healing -- Borogove futzed around in town for quite a while, trying to decide whether to use id scrolls or sell/buy back. While he was doing this, his handler TrubbaNot got a cup of coffee, let the kitty in, made a pit stop, emptied ashtray. Quite some time passed, and Borogove's life remained at the same level. He then decided, since he was lev 10 iirc, to see whether Kashya would hire him out a Rogue even though he'd never set foot in the graveyard. She obliged, albeit in a begrudging and surly manner, and Borogove proceeded out to the Blood Moor allowing Amplisa to get all the kills. This went on for several minutes; Borogove was unharmed, and yet his life bulb was unchanged. This leads me to believe that the intrinsic healing might just be a myth. I'd be interested in a source to back up its existence, but I will certainly not be using it in the tourney. I suspect that, if it exists at all, we are talking about a time frame greater than 15 minutes.

Note on merc in 1.11: Another character got his merc as quest reward, and she was 4 or 5 levels below him. Borogove hired Amplisa at just 1 level below his. I will test this with one or two more characters, but I suspect that in 1.11 it does not particularly benefit you to get the free merc.

Oh -- and the screenshot thing. I almost forgot. I told that popup window to go away and never return, and now my screenshots appear properly in the Diablo folder, plus they are no longer distorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra
    What a pity. I thought we had time to sign up until the end of round one? I didn't make it to the forum before (lousy connection at work and not much computer time before), but Cormallon's been telling me so much about it the last two days that I had just decided to join, too :rolleyes: . Oh well, to be honest, I haven't got much time to play anyway. Good luck and lots of fun to all who participate!
    aww :(
    I can make a single exception if you're still up for it. Only one exception though...

Quote Originally Posted by TrubbaNot
    A couple of questions:
    1) Is socketing rubies allowed in helm/armor for +to life?
    2) Must all WPs be gotten, or may we skip any?
    3) Must we complete all allowable quests, or may we, for example, skip killing Blood Raven?
    1: Yes
    2: You play as you like. But leaving out wp's means leaving out points. You decide.
    3: It's your game, and quests are not rewarded with points.

sorry for the late answer. Have been bbq'ing with my gf in her new apartment! (No, not inside, she has a balcony)