Welcome to the first 1.11 SPF HC Ladder thread. The 1.11 Ladder website is www.spfladder.com. Please check that site for the most updated rules.
If you want to participate in this ladder, read the rules and post your character's info in this thread.
Here are the rules for the 1.11 SPF HC Ladder:
- Characters must be Hardcore characters.
- You may not resurrect a dead player, no matter what caused the death.
- You will play with honor, and will not use ESC when facing certain death.
- Looting in MP games is allowed, though self-looting by using ATMA is absolutely prohibited. Once the char is dead, those items are lost.
- The RTB 1.11 RWM may be used. Characters using this mod (or non-mod users who trade or MP with the mod users) must indicate their status as RWM users. This is the only mod allowed for ladder play.
- All ladder characters must have been started in 1.11.
- Ladder characters can only play with other ladder chars, and trade/use items that were found by ladders chars only, with the exception in the next rule.
- Ladder characters may participate in PvP games where no questing or exp is being gained, and no items are taken from the game.
- Partied players in MP games must be within 10 levels and 1 Act of each other. (The level limit does not apply if the partied characters in the MP game have all beat hell difficulty.)
- You can play solely SP, solely MP or both.
- There are no time restrictions, and no "seasons", so you can play at your own pace.
- You may create and play as many chars as you wish.
- You can mule and twink your chars as you wish, though only with items found by you, or other ladder chars.
- You may use whichever players settings, as well as complete or skip any quests that you like
- Trading will be done in the trade forum. Your post title should indicate the type of trade.
- [HCL1.11] = Hardcore Ladder
- [HCL1.11R] = Hardcore Ladder (using RWM or has traded with 1.11HCL-RWM players.)
- PK'ing of any kind is strictly-prohibited, and by using such tactics, you will get yourself permanently banned from the ladder.
- New players wishing to join the ladder who already have a previously created character must be created after August 1, 2005, meet all the rules in this laddder and not exceed character level 50. Characters over level 50 may be added to the ladder if they get approval of 3 active ladder participants. (Active participants are those who have updated their characters in the last 2 months.) The ladder administrator has the final say on late additions, however.
- Note that you can be in a tournament with your character as well as in this ladder provided that you use this set of rules. However you may use a stricter set of rules as long as none of it contradict with the SPF 1.11 ladder rules (eg. Septivarate).