Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Blizzard should realize that what people want is a visable map. They don't need to incorporate everything like maphack to show people, monsters, and stats and all that. Just give us the overall map and location.

After 5 years, the "fun" of exploring has waned severly. I know my destination is...I don't want to run all over jsut to find it. Hell, everyone is already planning to be playing it 24/7 as it is...so you they don't really continue with the point of having elements to try to get people to play the game over and over again. Inherent greed for items already gurantee its replay value.

So if they want to really null maphack...they should offer a general map to show locations...preserve the integrity of pvp by not have so many of revealing aspects offered by maphack.

So if the big wigs of d2 actually listen to players wants and desires, they would have realized by now, most players desire for a map and implemented it long ago; instead we see the generation of the same maphack for every patch in diablo history.

just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by No1SuperSaiyan
    Blizzard should realize that what people want is a visable map. They don't need to incorporate everything like maphack to show people, monsters, and stats and all that. Just give us the overall map and location.

After 5 years, the "fun" of exploring has waned severly. I know my destination is...I don't want to run all over jsut to find it. Hell, everyone is already planning to be playing it 24/7 as it is...so you they don't really continue with the point of having elements to try to get people to play the game over and over again. Inherent greed for items already gurantee its replay value.

So if they want to really null maphack...they should offer a general map to show locations...preserve the integrity of pvp by not have so many of revealing aspects offered by maphack.

So if the big wigs of d2 actually listen to players wants and desires, they would have realized by now, most players desire for a map and implemented it long ago; instead we see the generation of the same maphack for every patch in diablo history.

just my 2 cents.
    My feelings, exactly.

IncGamers Member
    I second that.

IncGamers Member
    I'm PRO MH and here is why. TIME: I work 12 hour days, I'm, married and have 3 kids. I have maybe 1-2 hours (11pm-1am) in which I can play the game. So for me, time is money. I've been playing this game FOREVER (ORG DiabloI bata tester) and back then I was very ANTI-MH but back then I was still in college, had no job, no wife and no kids so I, like most you you, spent 7-8 hours a day playing this crazy game. Oh well, I'll get blasted for my stance, so be it.

BattleTag UnclePain-1924
    I used it for a while back in 1.09. I liked it, but I knew it was unfair, so I gave it up, and haven't used it for years now. I sometimes get annoyed at having to poke around aimlessly trying to find the entrance to this thing or that, but I feel better making do without it.

If only quitting smoking could be so easy. :lol:

IncGamers Member
    I don't want a full map, I like the challenge of an uncomplete map. I unlike you, play this game to get a challenege, thus I play HC untwinked.

We all play in different ways and even though you might want MH and stuff not everyone does...

IncGamers Member
    I liked mh when It only contained showing maps.
    I mean I play this game so long I could have printed out every possible map & call that my maphack .

now it contains things like chicken wich is really for losers

I don't think there's a new mh already, only drophacks
    and the one's who lose their items cause of drophack, suits them, they shouldn't have been searching for mh.
    It's funny if you lead a baalrun now, just count how many ppl ask where you got mh :rolleyes:

about others knowing your friends dmg, it could have been a guess.
    ya can guess the dmg if you recognise items he/she is wearing.
    (fi: df, nw, coa, shako, ....)

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeCraze
    It's more fun to rush into a pack of fana/extra strong/extra fast frenzytours, then try to deal with it, and somehow still managed to survive. If you know where everything is, you lose all element of surprise that the game gives.
    Yeah I agree. I'm a maphack dependant player, but I dont get those addrenilin rushes i used to get as a total noob in single player... The only time I really get anything out of diablo2 thesedays is beating people in PK when the odds are against me. (Like this one time, my orber took two trappers, a barb, and hammerdin - all decent)

But yeah, I understand alot of people on this thread would disagree, but my whole diablo experience has been different without maphack... I find it harder, but not in a challeneging way: more of a tedious way. Just the annoyance of not being able to get somewhere quickly... (can take 10 minutes to do countess/summoner/nihlathak, in comparison to about 3 mintues with mh)

Well thats my view.

--SnruB

IncGamers Member
    I'm just curious. I'm not sure how hard this would be for blizzard to do, but since the hacks do not work when new versions come out, how hard would it be to have a weekly mini patch, that would change somthing just enough to make the hacks not work. I'm not computer litterate at all, so I'm not sure how hard somthing like this would be.

IncGamers Member
    What the should have done is released a really simple way for maphack to work for 1.11. Simple enough so that blizard can release 1.12 next week and detect all maphack users when they attempt to use theur maphack and ban their cd keys for good.