Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Banned
    C Squad, we do not allow double posting or triple posting anywhere on these forums. You can edit any post with in one hour of that post to add or remove content.

Double posting and triple posting without another person first posting after you is artificial bumping, and that is prohibited.

Do not do it again.

IncGamers Member
    Last time I checked Doom gave holy freeze aura. Perhaps you're referring to Beast?

IncGamers Member
    ok guys so wat is the overall best build to use to solo everything?( or at least try) cause i waz thinking of making a build specifically for this.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerion
    Last time I checked Doom gave holy freeze aura. Perhaps you're referring to Beast?
    lol Yeah. Forgot to check my stats on that one.

IncGamers Member
    I was wandering, do the new bosses (6 in total) drop anything else other than what they are supposed to? and are they sure to drop what they are supposed to?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice_Farmer3
    I was wandering, do the new bosses (6 in total) drop anything else other than what they are supposed to? and are they sure to drop what they are supposed to?
    yes they are sure to drop what they are suppose to, and they only drop that item

IncGamers Member
    A hammerdin and zealot takes care of the six uber guys/lilith pretty quickly mainly the zealot kills but the hammer hlps a ton with conc. Me and friend took uber diablo and baal within a minute but meph was troubling so i got another zealot to come and we took care of him. Zealot or smiter definatly the best build for the six bosses.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkoala
    yes they are sure to drop what they are suppose to, and they only drop that item
    do they at least give exp?

everyone is so focused on the items... do the super bosses/minions give exp?
    do the minions and things also drop items? or is everything a no exp/drops in those areas?

maybe the exp is worth just doing body part runs on the super bosses, not caring for the final charm if you have it etc. i'm not sure, thus is why i'm asking, didn't read about the update and thing until 1 hour ago... need to start back up my diablo 2 and find these things out.

I'm wondering how well my fury druid would do as well. 5-7k normal fury damage, with laying of hands for 350% more... no clue if it's a god set-up with 17-20k attack rating... 75% crushing blow

are any of the uber bosses or their minions immune to physical? i hear a lot about immune to most magic... and a lot of people saying smiters/zealers are good for it, but no mention on druids...

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehsa
    do they at least give exp?

everyone is so focused on the items... do the super bosses/minions give exp?
    do the minions and things also drop items? or is everything a no exp/drops in those areas?

maybe the exp is worth just doing body part runs on the super bosses, not caring for the final charm if you have it etc. i'm not sure, thus is why i'm asking, didn't read about the update and thing until 1 hour ago... need to start back up my diablo 2 and find these things out.

I'm wondering how well my fury druid would do as well. 5-7k normal fury damage, with laying of hands for 350% more... no clue if it's a god set-up with 17-20k attack rating... 75% crushing blow

are any of the uber bosses or their minions immune to physical? i hear a lot about immune to most magic... and a lot of people saying smiters/zealers are good for it, but no mention on druids...
    There are some summoned minions in Trist that are physical immune.

IncGamers Member
    Thats why a hammerdin is nice to have with all the *** imunes.