Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Ehrm... Why did they give those charms a +8 to light radius when max is +7?? "balancing out" items with penalty to light radius?

Can someone please calculate teleport cost and blessed hammer damage for a pally ditching annihilus (why bother with it) and instead using 20 +6 paladin skill levels charms...? don't get me wrong here, but I think most hammerdins do quite well without lvl 150+ blessed hammer and concentration..

geeez... just one such charm is so vastly overpowered it hurts my eyes looking at one.

Just woke up to the new patch... My biggest hope was that we'd get all the runewords... GG SP no re >.<

IncGamers Member
    So we've got the three keys, the three boss body parts, and a godly unique charm that could make a daggermancer playable for once... adding up to seven new uniques. Have we any idea what the last three new ones are yet?

the keys dont have any mods right? why the hell would blizzard have the keys drop, if there wasn't anything to do with them in sp? there has to be more to this... maybe as some have already pondered, it will be required to cube them in a mp game???

IncGamers Member
    It has been confirmed on the Bnet forums that the new content is not available in single play mode. When asked about this, Blizzard's representative said "yes, I used to play mostly SP too, but you could just play online in private passworded games for the same effect".

To which I could only respond by closing my browser and kicking my computer in the nuts.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrugg
    It has been confirmed on the Bnet forums that the new content is not available in single play mode. When asked about this, Blizzard's representative said "yes, I used to play mostly SP too, but you could just play online in private passworded games for the same effect".

To which I could only respond by closing my browser and kicking my computer in the nuts.
    Last I checked, /players doesn't work on realm, and there's no ATMA. Oh, shhh, I should shut up before Blizz removes the /players command from SP and makes it so ATMA will never work again.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot, playing on realm uses my bandwidth, playing in SP uses no bandwidth. Thus I can play SP and host my FTP server at the same time. Damn, now Blizz will try to force me to verify online to play SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrugg

Amen. If Bliz thinks this is incentive to play online, they're dead wrong: it's incentive never to buy another Blizz title.

Hehe, maybe cube them with the /players 8 command, which simulates a full game? Or maybe Thrugg is right.

@Thrugg: How much work would it take to make those recipes work in SP? Crack open the game files (which can be done fairly easy by some people) or crack open blizz servers (which would be a serious criminal offense, though some countries, such as Finland does not recognise such actions as crimes).

Who's ready to emigrate to Finland within the next few hours :lol:

No offense to finnish people, of course.

Ok, so I can now change mercs in hell, without having to level him
    FE bug is gone
    Some atainable runewords that will give me +2 skills to any characters armor
    I can find some keys that are eye candy only.. no super uber charms

Ok, well at least i can play another meelee character, and give him a cheap +2 skills armor

miss anything?

IncGamers Member
    I find this very disrespectful of Blizzard...I mean, that we don't get anything in SP with their patch is one thing, but that they just put the elements of the World event in SP while none of us can use them is just wrong. Most of us have been playing Diablo 2 for a good 5 years, and alot of us have been using SP during those 5 years. I'm just as much as a dedicated player than the B-Net players, yet Blizzard just doesn't care at all about us... I find all of my items by myself, I do the whole game as a one man army, yet that means nothing to Blizz...I am very disapointed at Blizzard, not at the patch...