Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    IncGamers Member SuggestiveName's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omikron8
    Believe it or not there are some people who would gladly trade diablo clone, lilith, elite uniques, whatever for BALANCE and BUG changes (LIKE FEND!).
    I believe it. In fact I agree with it. However, blizz had made it abundantly clear that there wouldn't be any major patches after 1.10. So we can't expect balance changes.

Fend should have been fixed though.

IncGamers Member
    I have a problem, and I'd appreciate some help here.
    After reinstalling D2 ( I had to...) I found that my version is polish version again (what a surprise!)

Previously I have downloaded d2lang.mpq file for 1.10 and it worked perfectly fine - I'd love to have english version back again.

If there's anyone with the same problem, and cure for that - PLS let me know

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    I'm not interested in adding new content when skills like charge, fend, energy shield, or inferno still do not function properly, if the game itself doesn't do what it's supposed to do, then what good is adding more stuff that probably won't work right, this is why I don't sink any more money into future blizzard games.

IncGamers Member
    Well its back up anyway, i just logged in, but aint got time to try anything out sadly :(

IncGamers Member
    Does the new patch mean that people playing D2 with the no cd patch are forced to buy the game to run it with the disks?

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    just finally got on and the marrow walk bug is gone on my bone/summon necro :(

IncGamers Member
    Hey could anyone clear up whether TPPK is still working? as they fixed the wp 5 or 10 second hostility thing... but I'm not sure if this corrects the Ice Blast / Bone Spirit/ Twister/ Guided Arrow TPPKING... cos these have severely destroyed hardcore... having stupid people create characters with lvl 48 ice blast which r capable of killing any character with any amount of life in 1 shot!!... like a lvl 98 friend!

The hardcore community is diminishing because of this... and I cannot get online to c whether someone tries to tppk me so if someone could let me know... would be appreciated, thanks.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crawlingdeadman
    just finally got on and the marrow walk bug is gone on my bone/summon necro :(
    same here. 3k BSpear lol

IncGamers Member
    Nevermind.

IncGamers Member
    And here I was hoping they would remove some of the more powerful runewords like Enigma and BoTD. Well, it was a long shot.

Man, jus removing enigmas would cut so much cheese it would be unbelieeable. Non-sorcs woldactually have to walk again. LOL