Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    it was lonely at the coalface as the nz n00bs watched me try and shorten this tournament by a few acts and difficulty levels
    potion potion potion arg run run run
    but i survived
    Kuolema
    Level 13
    Quests 1,2,3,4
    WPs 1,2,3,4

weilding a rare large axe at the moment.
    life should be a bit more easier now i have feral rage.

Quote Originally Posted by teh_roy
    By the way, we haven't seen any updates from you...where you at?
    Jason got all distracted by Charsi and hasn't left the Rogue Encampment yet. Actually, aside from some brief SC playing today, I've been busy with doctor's appointments and the SPF MP Guidlines.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya
    Jason got all distracted by Charsi and hasn't left the Rogue Encampment yet.
    Hahaha. Poor Jason. He must be lonely. Well.....as lonely as it gets between him, Charsi, and a 3 socketed ring mail.

In any case, I post my last update tonight, the one that follows AFTER I killed duriel. BOOM! That feels good. Damn, he hits hard. I cast Weaken from my charged wand on entrance and 2 Full juvies were downed just to static him. He still took off MOST of my HP per shot, but I thank myself for replacing my +life gear with FHR gear. It saved me. Then I simply teleported around safely, letting my rogue merc shoot at him while I assisted with my bow. Slvl 6 Enchant + Slvl 9 Warmth = GG Duriel. He insulted me by dropping a scroll of TP, a rare barb helm, rare kite shield, and magical bone shield. Who needs shields in this tournament? I got lucky and instead of gambling away my 120k, I spent most of it on a +2 enchant staff Ormus had prepared for my arrival. GOGOGO slvl 8 enchant!

ScytheChanter
    Class: Sorceress (Enchantress currently favoring Scythes)
    Level: 23
    Last WP: Kurast Docks
    Last Quest: Duriel
    Max Life: 62 (112 with items)
    Tank Penalty: 0

Edit: Both me and my rogue merc had a chipped sapphire in our bows, which helped a lot by giving us a lot more time to pound duriel before I had to tele away. At 24 a cast, I could only tele 3 times per mana pool, its a good thing my stack of blues didn't run out.

BattleTag Ulver666-6491
    I have decided to use a Bowazon of some sort for my first attempt at this tourney. Yep, I think I'll be making more than one attempt before the restart deadline. Never played a bow wielding character before, so it should be a fun challenge.

Snu-Snu
    Class: Amazon (Bowazon)
    Level: 1
    Last WP: Rogue Encampment
    Last Quest: None
    Max Life: N/A
    Tank Penalty: 0

Femputer: The Amazonians will be divided into three groups. The one called Zapp will be snu-snued by the large women. He who is designated Fry will be snu-snued by the petite women. And Kif, being the most attractive male, will be snu-snued by the most attractive women of Amazonia. Then the large women! Then the petite women! Then the large women again!

(Any Futurama fans here?)

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge
    it was lonely at the coalface as the nz n00bs watched me try and shorten this tournament by a few acts and difficulty levels
    potion potion potion arg run run run
    but i survived
    Kuolema
    Level 13
    Quests 1,2,3,4
    WPs 1,2,3,4

weilding a rare large axe at the moment.
    life should be a bit more easier now i have feral rage.

T'was more like
    Shermo: 'ES archers ahead!!'
    Me: Where? O there!
    Sledge: 'O look i'll tank all of those guys. My Aussie wolf smell will make them fear me!!'
    Shermo: 'No Sledge...I don't think you should...errr...' *Looks at me* 'Sigh Aussie noob..'
    Me: 'I think we shoudl help him...O wait nvm, he just fled drinking 3 pots in a row...'
    Sledge *running away while chugging potions*: 'Those archers better not show up again, or I'll really give them the ol' Aussie wolf slap...'
    Shermo and I: *Proceeds to vanquish the demons without the help of Sledge, who is sniffing himself*

-Slayer

Banned
    Question on rules, may my Paladin have a shield on switch or in stash so I can use Holy Shield to boost my defense?

DX

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasdaz
    Femputer: The Amazonians will be divided into three groups. The one called Zapp will be snu-snued by the large women. He who is designated Fry will be snu-snued by the petite women. And Kif, being the most attractive male, will be snu-snued by the most attractive women of Amazonia. Then the large women! Then the petite women! Then the large women again!

(Any Futurama fans here?)
    haha, thats a good episode.

IncGamers Member
    Nice! A tournament I haven't lost in yet. Another HC enchantress trial?
    I'll be starting up a TitanEnchantress... untwinked I will have about zero chances to make it past NM. especially since I only play sp. I will try though... (Maybe FO for those pesky FI's?)
    What to call her?

"GrrrlPowah" of course.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DX-Crawler
    Question on rules, may my Paladin have a shield on switch or in stash so I can use Holy Shield to boost my defense?
    Even if that was allowed, it would make no difference because if you switch to a setup without a shield, you lose the defense boost. And I'm pretty sure one of the rules was you can't have a shield "of any type for any reason".

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya
    Now for the fun rules...
    10. You may NOT use a shield of any type for any reason!

Quote Originally Posted by DX-Crawler
    Nope. This would fall under the "any reason" catagory.