Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 769 123451151101501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 7688
  1. #1
    USWest Trading & Druid Moderator Shaperla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,913

    OT: Life Under Shaperla's police state, starting from scratch.

    Howdy guys, I have been around, but not around lately, apologies to all. I have been dealing with things as they are sent to me, but unless an alert is sent in I don't always catch a problem.

    Basic rules apply, no foul language, no hardcore flaming, no sex, no drugs, no violence, no garbad, and no being a jerk in general. For a long time you have wanted me out of your hair, adhere to the basics and I stay pretty much off your backs.

    And I might be kidding about the no Garbad portion of that.

    "might"




  2. #2
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaperla
    Howdy guys, I have been around, but not around lately, apologies to all. I have been dealing with things as they are sent to me, but unless an alert is sent in I don't always catch a problem.

    Basic rules apply, no foul language, no hardcore flaming, no sex, no drugs, no violence, no garbad, and no being a jerk in general. For a long time you have wanted me out of your hair, adhere to the basics and I stay pretty much off your backs.

    And I might be kidding about the no Garbad portion of that.

    "might"
    i think he plays gw mostly and doesn't come by unless its the ot portion

    first post I WIN~~~~~~~~




  3. #3
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    5,062
    Quote Originally Posted by LoVePlAyBoY
    i think he plays gw mostly and doesn't come by unless its the ot portion
    Yeah, he started Clan Honor up for Guild Wars. .I played the last beta weekend of that game, thought it was cool, bought it, played it for bit. .and then it got so boring. Mostly because I have no one to play it with though, I guess...think I got my Warrior/Monk to 18 or 19, and a few other characters ~10.




  4. #4
    IncGamers Member Garbad_the_Weak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    4,715
    Die.

    Join CH asg. Go apply and I'll let ya in.

    On a side note, I realized today I forgot how old I was. I have been thinking I was 28 for the last few months but I am not, I am 27. They say the mind is the first thing to go.... -_-

    Garbad




  5. #5
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,618
    Garbad, don't play with paint since you obviously can't use it.
    How about some nice goat tar or something instead.

    Seems like Shap didn't fix the guides, I'll report it.




  6. #6
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by LoVePlAyBoY
    first post I WIN~~~~~~~~
    Wrong. First REPLY!! First post goes to chuck T_T :(

    Hullo all.




  7. #7
    Off Topic Moderator DOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Who wants to know?
    Posts
    2,130
    I thought if people were good in the last thread, droods got back unstickied self made OT threads?

    New thread is shiny, garbald is not.




  8. #8
    IncGamers Member Garbad_the_Weak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC
    New thread is shiny, garbald is not.
    What you meant to say:

    New thread is bright and shiny, garbald is not so bright.

    Garbad




  9. #9
    USWest Trading & Druid Moderator Shaperla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,913
    Actually, he seemed to be making reference to your bald spot.


    And here lately, I have really been enjoying playing my druid. On Gorefiend Horde side World of Warcraft. muahahahaha

    As to the unstickied, its a force of habit, and at least then it lets me know that people are using it, and that if there is a sudden rush of posts I may need to take a look at the content. See who is linking to what pictures of certain Garbads performing those lewd acts upon GW creatures...




  10. #10
    IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Surrounded by Primitive Screwheads
    Posts
    21,990
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC
    I thought if people were good in the last thread, droods got back unstickied self made OT threads?

    New thread is shiny, garbald is not.
    does it really matter? or do you need to be beaten senseless by my hat?




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •