Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Joo giev sticky

-jordy :king:

Where is goblin toes under boots? 25% cb is too good to pass on,especially since the goal of this build is to get as high cb as possible & I think its better than treks atleast.r/w speed wont be a problem with the +to skill this build carries & wd suffice with just 1 incr speed.

Ahh.Hal-the temp sticky practice. :o

Rik

:O You removed the highlights!

Hal was here but didn't sticky? Shame, shame.

|laughs at version number|

|goes back to frantically working on graduation speech|

@rik: Goblin Toe was mentioned in the "OTHER SUGGESTIONS" part

Wasn't paying attention. Word.

-Hal

If you have enough +skills elsewhere, for AR I'd suggest Angelics Amulet and Ring(s). They give a huge, huge bonus to AR. I use Ravenfrost (for cbf mostly) and angelic ring/ammy on my barb and it's great when you need that extra AR.

IncGamers Member

Re: Zealbarb GUIDE Repost version 1.337

I'd like to know where the speed tables are on Arreat Summit, since I can't find them through the normal 'hunt through every page two deep' method that acts as a search function on Battle.Net. If there's some secret index with a bunch of links that isn't easily found, post that and I'll do the rest of the work, myself. Also, is there a calculator that takes all off-class skills into account properly, for speed and/or damage?

http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/...lc_english.php

This calculator does it correctly.

I don't think there are any speedtables on the AS, there are on the AB (amazon basin) though.

IncGamers Member

Thanks for the adapted link, as I keep using the one from BB forum links. As I figured, SLvl36 Fanaticism reachs +38%IAS and allows a Barb to hit fastest attack speed with merely 10% more using a caduceus. Anyway, I had to search several links using this forum's feature and came up with Delreich's post here: http://forums.diabloii.net/showthrea...highlight=Zeal

I've been doing the math manually and realize it'll either require yet another Faith Rogue or playing with a Paladin to hit the fastest in anything other than a phase blade. Ugh, guess I'll be looking into the Player Match-up section to find someone thinking about making a Zealot.

You could dual-wield (for example OathCrypticS/PassionPB). WSMs still get averaged with Zeal. The last follow-up breakpoints for two handers are somewhat easier to reach as well.

Last edited by stephan; 01-05-2008 at 10:06.

IncGamers Member

I'm looking at this for a one-handed blocking back-up for a pure Berserk build, so it can be ideal for magic immunes in expansion. Not sure what to suggest for classic, though, since just about everything is limited there. Anyway, with a low level and no synergy, there's less attack rating and damage had from Zeal, so Battle Cry becomes invaluable, damage reduction works well, and blocking occurs less since Shout actually gets used when not Zerking. When you add the fact that Passion has a bonus to Zerk, too, it works almost too perfectly, with or without the Howl-to-Battle Orders variant (High-life) used.

That's assuming you want to use another build for it, building one specifically only if you have gawdly gear to build around it, but pure Zerk is only 23 points into Combat Skills. How do you deal with physical immunes that are much more prevalent?

Dual-wielding is for Double Swingers. =P