Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you consider this is insult?

I'm talking about the famouse rare item, which Anya gives you.

I now take it as an insult, since all you do with it, is to sell it back to her straight away. I mean, after saving her life, she gives you this crap (and it is specially made for you)? And most of time, you wont' even get 35k gold from the sale. Even random hell monsters tread your char better, at least they like to drop useless rare that can be sold 35k gold.

Awaiting user confirming email address
    I have never got on anything decent - I did read once someone who got an ok(ish) Paladin shield.

I also always get a junk ring for the Caine and Flayer Jungle quest. Never had a keeper.

its not as bad as unwanted Xmas presents though - you don't have to look pleased or wear them and you can convert them stright to cash!

IncGamers Member
    Well, Anya does the best that her can do with her habilities, and the item really is made for the char (a shrunken head for the necro, a pally shield to the paladin, etc).

Now, selling the item back to her, THIS is a insult, I think ^-^!

IncGamers Member
    The true "reward" is the portal to pindle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    Well, Anya does the best that her can do with her habilities, and the item really is made for the char (a shrunken head for the necro, a pally shield to the paladin, etc).

Now, selling the item back to her, THIS is a insult, I think ^-^!
    Don't forget the fact that she gives javalins to a bowazon, and a bow to a spearazon.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMaster
    I'm talking about the famouse rare item, which Anya gives you.

I now take it as an insult, since all you do with it, is to sell it back to her straight away. I mean, after saving her life, she gives you this crap (and it is specially made for you)? And most of time, you wont' even get 35k gold from the sale. Even random hell monsters tread your char better, at least they like to drop useless rare that can be sold 35k gold.
    You don't expect her to make anything good after being frozen all those years do you?...

IncGamers Member
    I got a +1 necro skills voodoo head off her in Normal yesterday. Other stats weren't very usefull, but on an untwinked HC Necro it wasn't too bad.

Oh, Nacaa, get some REAL beer in your 'tar will you? Heineken, bleagh...

Quote Originally Posted by Nacaa
    You don't expect her to make anything good after being frozen all those years do you?...
    But she doesn't make them, she makes special order for you. And she thinks it is made for you, this is what I hate most - does she think the hero who saved her from freezing death is nothing but crap?

IMO, the rare ring you get from Ormus is less insult, at least, Ormus does say "this magic ring does me no good ...", well, guess what, it does me no good either. But, you have been warned at least.

IncGamers Member
    I think, you're mistaken. Blizzard obviously forgot to record and add this line for anya. You can return me this weapon anytime you want and I'll give you all the gold in my piggybank.

Quote Originally Posted by LowLander
    Oh, Nacaa, get some REAL beer in your 'tar will you? Heineken, bleagh...
    Working on that I can't find any good Carlsberg pictures though. :drink:

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmaster
    But she doesn't make them, she makes special order for you. And she thinks it is made for you, this is what I hate most - does she think the hero who saved her from freezing death is nothing but crap?
    She is so cold...