Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: Do you interact with other SPF members?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah.

22 40.74%
  • Nope.

29 53.70%
  • BeerDon'tKnowDurfBlame

3 5.56%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Vasectomy Questions and Getting "Fixed"

I get a Vasectomy on Friday and was wondering a couple things I canít seem to find answers toÖ..

1- They give you a local to perform the ďoperationĒ but none of the literature says where the local is given. Do they give you a shot in the leg near your junk or do they give you a shot in the junk? Iíll admit Iím a little concerned about this part the rest however Iím cool with seeing as itís my decision to get the vasectomy performed.

2- What position are you in when they perform this, are you sitting, laying down, on your side, in stirrups like giving birth, what? I have no clue and canít find anything that tells me.

Also-
    A friend of mine says that the vasectomy is the females way of demasculinating the men in their relationships. What do you all think? Do you have any thoughts on this little operation? Iíd like to here them if you do.

I don't know any of the medical specifics, but emasculation? Hardly. The way I see it you have all the fun, and none of the worry of kids.

IncGamers Member Garbad_the_Weak's Avatar
    Just remember you can still impregnate someone for like 2 weeks after the cut. Don't go too wild when you first get home.

Garbad

Im sorry to hear your wife is having you neutered.

The reason its done on the man is that the same operation on a female is alot more complicated and alot more dangerous too and as a man its your duty to sacrifice yourself to save her and then go home for some justice league style hero sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny

The reason its done on the man is that the same operation on a female is alot more complicated and alot more dangerous too and as a man its your duty to sacrifice yourself to save her and then go home for some justice league style hero sex.

It is my decision. Insurance doesnít cover birth control, $30-$40 per month, Iím married so Iím not going to use a condom, the creams a female can use burn, the time release hormone stuff has too many side effects in too large a percentage of females, I donít like the idea of my wife possibly needing estrogen supplements 30 years from now just so we can worry free sex, and well I have 4 kids. Iíve made enough future Republicans and I donít need to make more.

Thatís my now 5 month old in my avatar (she was 4 months then)

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny

Well said! Justice league style hero sex? Does that involve lots of spandex and capes? If so, I might go and get myself some of that action...

IncGamers Member
    Just wondering, how old are you and your wife?

IncGamers Member Garbad_the_Weak's Avatar

34 me 33 her

IncGamers Member
    I actually think that is a very mature decision of you and a smart play as long as you are sure you dont want any more children. Lots of guys look at it like its the guy getting his manhood taken away, but just like Johnny said, the same operation for a female(tube tying) is much more invasive and overall more dangerous. Now onto answers:

My mom has been remarried twice(and divorced twice) and both of my stepfathers have been very open to me, and people that I really enjoyed talking to and being with. Because of this I know that they had both had vasectomies before they were in a relationship with my mom and they were more than willing to talk about their experiences.
    1) As far as I know both of the men had shots right to the side of their stuff, which as far as I am concerned is still about 2 feet too close for a needle to be to my stuff.(Being only 19, if a vasectomy is on the way, its still a long ways off)
    2) Both men were also kind of in the stirrup position, but besides that area the rest is covered by the sheet they put over things during an operation. They both said it went very smoothly and considering all it was a much smaller operation and less invasive then they had expected.

I commend you for the respect you are showing for your wife and the maturity of you decision.
    hope all goes well
    phil

edit: garbad, it scares me that you came up with something like that on the fly. really it's kind of freaky.