Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Bah i don't play SP I can't join =(

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farting bob
    Yes its still on, if no-one posts any questions for a bit i'll make the current set of rules final.
    As for leap attack, because its possible to just avoid all attack whilst in the air, and can jump over things much like teleport can go through things. Its slower, but still probably an advantage that if used well could make it unbalanced in game.
    Eh, have you looked at all the suggestions posted and consider them?

Here are my grips about the current rules:

Just adopt the pvp rules, instead of making your own. I.e. no knockback/slow/bone prison/decrepify/bone prision etc.
    Charge/Leap should be allowed, as long as they are not used for the pure purpose of speeding up travel.

IncGamers Member
    sth came to my mind after studying the whole night:

-tristram is too easy to guard, just imagine a trapsin putting lots of shock web-traps around that red portal...
    ok, the starting positions are changed for the 2nd round, but what i fear is that the ctf-game could become a bit lame (read: boring). suggestion #2 points in the same direction
    -excessive guarding of bridges and crossings (between two areas) should be forbidden. imagine two teams guarding such strategic points, waiting for their opponents :rolleyes:
    -i think pvp rules are a good idea, but i dont mind if teleport/leap/charge is banned or not.

anyways, i'd like to participate (if i can find some time):

you can communicate with me via icq, pm or em@il (i check them regularly)
    wenzel_h@gmx.at

Quote Originally Posted by SeDnA
    Bah i don't play SP I can't join =(
    is it against your religion or something?

IncGamers Member
    For the communication thing, I think i have a solution:
    Use the talking programme TeamSpeak...You can download it at www.goteamspeak.com i believe...Download the client server. It's all free...All you need is a mic and speakers...If you don't have a mic, you can always just listen to what your team mates have to say. One small problem is that it might make it a big laggy if you're on 56k or something similar.

-Slayer

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Slayer
    For the communication thing, I think i have a solution:
    Use the talking programme TeamSpeak...You can download it at www.goteamspeak.com i believe...Download the client server. It's all free...All you need is a mic and speakers...If you don't have a mic, you can always just listen to what your team mates have to say. One small problem is that it might make it a big laggy if you're on 56k or something similar.

-Slayer
    With the diversity of people here, I think there is a good chance that no one will understand others' accent. :lol:

IncGamers Member
    count me in.
    1 problem is that i do not have very much time to play normally (maybe 5 hours+ per week at most). also my highest level character is currently in act 1 nm, i will see if i can't get him to act 3 nm by the start of the tournament. so if i cant get him there by may 20 i will let you guys know and you can give my spot away.

lasagnaman
    lasagnaman@hotmail.com, but i dont have msn messenger
    can't host, fairly slow comp.
    green eggs AND ham.

IncGamers Member
    Bah, might as well.

I'd prefer something with more of a PvP aspect, so I may drop out depending on rules.

I'm with NSX on the rules.

Lemming
    necrolemming@hotmail.com
    no host, and I lag horrifically on my 28.8k dialup
    I prefer spam

Banned
    I wont just adopt all the PvP rules, since CTF isnt just about killing. Often, the best way is to avoid controntations unless they are essentual. It is very possible that a character with good stats and the correct mods on there items would do better than a proper PvP build.

IncGamers Member
    i would just like to make sure this tournament is still happening since there hasn't been any discussion or updates on this recently. are the may 20th deadline for signups and may 24th for the tournament still correct?