Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sefer
    the screenshot were taken from my friend.. i dunno to make them.. but thx anyway for clearing things up

Don't think you've really been flamed so far, but basically, someone will come in and call you a lamer for using maphack, and you can quickly become an unrespected member of the forums. You'll get yelled at, and they'll poke you with a stick too. It's all mob mentality and stuff. Just trying to save you the pain.

To take a screen shot: Hit the Print Screen button, then go into your Diablo 2 folder and look for the file. It's a pretty nifty thing.

Good luck to you on your auctioning.

~Bails

just a couple of things....because the circlet is a rare you can only get ONE socket on it...(they can spawn with two) larzuk can only punch one hole in it...also don't even think of trading it on this forum you will be banned for trading items found with a hack or bot

as to value the circlet migght go for pul...i don't see a link to a coronet

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superdave
    just a couple of things....because the circlet is a rare you can only get ONE socket on it...(they can spawn with two) larzuk can only punch one hole in it...also don't even think of trading it on this forum you will be banned for trading items found with a hack or bot

as to value the circlet migght go for pul...i don't see a link to a coronet
    Only a PUL? Wow, with all this maphack thing aside, I thought the item would be worth more than that. Maybe it's just me. I seem to have a circlet fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by wookie919
    Only a PUL? Wow, with all this maphack thing aside, I thought the item would be worth more than that. Maybe it's just me. I seem to have a circlet fetish.
    i do too....the only real nice thing about it is the valkryies prefix(+2 to amazon skill)...this includes passives/bows/jav which is sweet....the mana leech is average...3 under max...enhanced defense is a useless mod on a zon circlet...14 to dex will add 14% ed...it is 6 off maximum of 20...energy?? the wizardry suffix is wasted on a zon circlet and the all resist is only average...it is a nice usable circlet but not that valuable.....ask anyone in east standard i usually overpay for good zon equip....the maximum i would pay for this is a pul

the maphack didn't enter into my estimate of value at all

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368
    Sefer, that is MH. Whether it is from your friend or you, it is not allowed to not trade these items in our trade forums.

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!