Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

You think was bad idea?

Hi
    It took forever to get a LO rune so i made a phase blade grief i got 32 ias 385 ed , i am planing to play a pvp zealot,so now i hear that berzerk axe grief it much better for pvp because of the range this one second thing is i traded what ever i had to get another LO rune and i made fortitude in sup g huberck with 9 enhance def and 118 str so i got a perfect fortitude,now i sse everybody using those light armor dusk wirefleece or archon for low str.
    What u think did i waste my Lo runes or what?

thank lot for any input

IncGamers Member
    It's more than likely just me, but I seriously have never really seen the difference of range, except when a WW barb uses one. I've had no problems using a phase blade as my main dueling weapon, I think it's more a matter of skill/how a person uses his weapon that determines which is better.

IncGamers Member
    In the right hands, range is an important factor indeed. However, as most just click and hold for a "duel" then the range is not important as this all takes place at range 1.

--welt

IncGamers Member
    when u get tired of running for all those jumpers heads than u will realise why this bloody PB is not longer hmmm
    thats righ in hold click duel range is not so important but vs all remaining classes in any kind of "movement" u need longer "fork" to get them

if u r a grief user u can easily transform urself into a smiter and u need to know ur smite range depended on ur weapon range (am i right? )

regs

IncGamers Member
    Hey kids! Judging from the posts on this topic, I'm assuming that you'd all like to meet a friend of mine...a friend you all could dearly use...observe!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php...02-10-11&res=l

Hope you crazy kids learn something for next time, see you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronus24
    Hey kids! Judging from the posts on this topic, I'm assuming that you'd all like to meet a friend of mine...a friend you all could dearly use...observe!

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php...02-10-11&res=l

Hope you crazy kids learn something for next time, see you then!
    lol. yeah that first post was a little hard to read.