Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Skiller gc with 41+ life???

Is baal the only monster that can drop a skiller with 41-45 life? If not, who else can?

IncGamers Member
    no one can, if you have seen one with over 40 life, it is bugged or (non perm)
    jus like a rune, any skill gc with 45 life is deffinetly bugged

IncGamers Member
    Admin Edit

IncGamers Member
    I know 46-50 life cant drop. i know 41-45 can tho.

Quote Originally Posted by shibby morfius
    jus like a rune, any skill gc with 45 life is deffinetly bugged, they sell them on like any d2 website, like ... **************, places like that that spam bots and stuff all the time
    first this is not a flame...but you shouldn't post site names of duped sites here...2nd...there is an edit function that is available if you want to add any thoughts to a previous post you must use this...3rd....please use this edit feature to remove the offending names before a mod bans you and finally ....yes skill charms with up to 45 life are possible....they are not "bugged"

"Is baal the only monster that can drop a skiller with 41-45 life? If not, who else can?"...i believe that diablo and nihlathak can also drop a high enough charm that can spawn 41-45 lifers

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superdave
    first this is not a flame...but you shouldn't post site names of duped sites here...2nd...there is an edit function that is available if you want to add any thoughts to a previous post you must use this...3rd....please use this edit feature to remove the offending names before a mod bans you and finally ....yes skill charms with up to 45 life are possible....they are not "bugged"
    How about answering my question tho?

sorry check my edited answer...i was looking up nihlakaks lvl i didn't want to give false info

IncGamers Member
    According to the Arreat Summit ( http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...gecharms.shtml ), a 91 ILvl is required for GC of Vita with 41-45 life.
    Nihlathak is level 92, Diablo is level 94, Baal is level 99, so they all seem to have the possibility of dropping it.

Quote Originally Posted by shibby morfius
    jus like a rune, any skill gc with 45 life is deffinetly bugged
    Sorry that you think so! Cause there are legit skiller with +40 to life that are NOT bugged or duped!

I just rerolled this weekend a skiller grandcharm that Baal dropped!

It became +1 shapeshift and +43 to life! :clap:

So in conclusion you can cube skillers with +40 to life! Finding them i dont know if thats possible! But cubing does seem to work!

/Dec

Misinformation passed off as fact ... a common occurance around these parts. Thanks for maintaining the status quo shibby. If everyone was right all the time I suppose there would be much less traffic on these forums.