Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Heya

Trying to do the uber bosses and then uber trist. We need a tank that wont run off with the drops or torch but is willing to help.

/w *funky_monk if you can help us (we're both sorcs)

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoe
    ok this may seem stupid to you guys but I need some help. I made a freezalot and now I am having serious resistance issues. I played on single player for many years and just recently came to b-net.

I was able to keep my resists up there but online I cant seem to get a foothold... everytime I get some rests I screw it up and find some O0ober gear to replce it... I do alot of damage VERY fast but I get killed in 2 hits in hell... anyone got any recomendations on how I can raise rests without losing playability?

*LordCide

Char name: PerfectlyBroken
    USWEST Non
    Find a non-magical pally shield with 30+ resist all (more is better of course, but harder to find) and Larzuk it, then stick in 4 perfect diamonds. 100+ resist all in that one item means you can hardly have to worry about the resist on your other gear.

IncGamers Member
    Was wondering anyone could give me some wps in norm, nm and hell diff on nonladder. Trying to do some more side quests for my smiter, thx in advance my acc i am on the most is *csws

IncGamers Member

Help getting to TO dclone

Hey all, Ive played SP since DI, and started bnet this ladder b/c I felt left out w/ the Dclone and ubers added. I tried to fight the generals w/ my 87 blizball sorc and was just annialiated before I even got there. I'm in the process of making a zeal/smiter for the bosses just so I can fight them. Never played a pally before, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. If anyone could help me get into a game for dclone, generals, etc, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like the charms, of course, but if I don't get it I won't cry about it. I really just want to have the chance to fight them. My pally is about lvl 21- started him last night and he'll have... decent I suppose gear, but nothing too expensive. Whisper me if you don't mind me joining in on the fights.

/m *decusetfides
    USEast- Ladder

IncGamers Member

foh pally

hi im makin a FoH pally and im gonna max
    FoH
    Holy Bolt
    and Holy SHock
    and i was just wondering if i should max like concentration for more power or fanat? or ne other aura

IncGamers Member

LLDr

I was wondering if there was a LLDr Zealot Guide, or a LLDr guide for that matter?

I'm currently lvl 29 with 39 saved skill points

I was thinking of 15 Zeal, 15 Conc, 5 BA, and 4 HS.

Any help would be apprectiated.

Thanks,

Holtz.

IncGamers Member
    Hi,
    A friend and I were just wondering if there is anyone on here kind enough to help us kill uber trist. Getting keys/organs is easy enough, but my computer is just too slow to do trist. Our last helper ran off with the Torch, so I thought to look here since my trading experience has been so good.

So, any takers? We've got the organ set waiting.

USEast, Ladder. I'm on now.

Thanks.

*jkcrawley

IncGamers Member
    Hey everyone; I just recently opened up the tristram portal where the ubers lie in wait, I have been vanquished numerous times due to my lousy connection. I'm stuck really bad and I dont really feel like finding the keys all over again. If anyone out there is on uswest nonladder and wants to help me out, and not take the torch please message me on the account *3wa11
    I'm on right now and would really appricate the help

IncGamers Member
    im new to all this diablo stuff and this site as well...i need to know what is the dclone??

IncGamers Member

Funny Ubers for all

Hi, i have a smiter uber killer that can solo ubers w/o trouble so if u need help with ubers or dclone i can help u and u can keep the gear.

scouts honor
    :innocent: