Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    IncGamers Member

Re: Help Thread - Request or Give Some Help Here Only

I'm making a 1pt zmiter. I have G's face, gore riders, metalgrid, ravenfrost, drac's, and sanctuary (working on getting grief & tgods). I need to know what other ring I should get because I looked around and all people are saying is "hurr durr high res". What exactly would that be?

IncGamers Member

Whats the best build for a single player Paladin??

IncGamers Member

Either hammerdin or zealot. Zealot requires a good weapon, Hammerdin just needs some good + skills equipment. If playing untwinked I would recommend a zealot.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by scollin View Post
    Either hammerdin or zealot. Zealot requires a good weapon, Hammerdin just needs some good + skills equipment. If playing untwinked I would recommend a zealot.
    O great thanks. I read something about Charge, is it good also for single player?

Charge has a large damage output, but it only attacks a single target at a time, and is really hard to use against bosses since the knockback effect doesn't work. Unless you are able to master using it by targeting single enemies and drawing them out on their own, then I would not recommend using it for your first untwinked pally build.

IncGamers Member

I got diablo 2 today. So, not familiar with some terms. what do you mean with untwinked.

Also, all people reading these. please let me know what build do you prefer between Zealot, hammerdin and charge for Single player.

Thank. I just want to have the right start

IncGamers Member

Untwinked means that you aren't transferring items from other characters to help you. Since you just got the game you are clearly playing untwinked.

Do not do a charger. It's too tricky to manage the mana and it will require a lot more strategy since its a single target skill. If you have never played before then definitely go with zealot

Me personally, I love to be a zealot, but it can sometimes be difficult without a decent weapon, no matter how good all your other gear is, so unless you get lucky finding a decent weapon it could slow you down, also if anything is physical immune you will have difficulty. Hammerdins however can get by without any gear if necessary, although being someone new to the game aiming the hammers will be difficult at first, and tight corridors are tricky.

IncGamers Member

Hi I've been playing necro since playing D2 and I Necro just died in HC (lvl 54) recently.

Wanna take a break and play another class, I wonder what builds is the best build for an untwinked Paladin for HC?

IncGamers Member

None of the links in the sticky work. I know this is an old site but c'mon man.