Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Best Pit Drops

Like the title says. What was your best Pit Drop? I just started running the Pit and the best I've found so far is Hellforged Plate. Looked cool but I couldn't wear it (low strength only 170)so I sold it to Charsi. Has anyone actually found a Zod there or Tyreals Might? You get the idea. Since you can supposedly get almost any drop there what's your highest?

i only done them a couple of times b/c they were quite boring.. the best items i found was a lightning skiller and a 3 os phase blade (crescent moon)

Banned
    Best I found was the Tal Rasha armor

IncGamers Member
    Best thing I found was an sup eth CB with 14% ed. However it didnt have anything to do with mf ... nowaydays my mfsorc is just rotting away, its so boring :o

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenSolid
    Best thing I found was an sup eth CB with 14% ed. However it didnt have anything to do with mf ... nowaydays my mfsorc is just rotting away, its so boring :o
    Best i found was a Vex rune from a fallen or fallen shaman if ima not wrong -_-

In the beginnig of ladder1 i did alot of pits..and i mean ALOT, but it payed off, and here are some of the things i remember finding there :

Ohm
    Ist
    14% eth BA
    2 x soj
    2 x mara's (one perfect)
    HoZ
    Death's web (never got to id it..lost couse of r/d)
    Windforce (it was still popular back then )

So it was worth the time..but it takes alot of patience though, since sometimes you can run it like 100+times without finding even one crappy unique

i find from pits runs a shako, vipermagi, straing of ears, buriza and many great items.But i never found a high rune.

IncGamers Member
    Astreons Ward
    Death Cleaver
    Ik Armor(not great but my first one)
    Giant Skull
    Steelrends
    Leviathan
    Arkaines Valor
    Cold Skiller w/41 Life

I have had some nice drops in both the pits and ancient tunnels.

IncGamers Member
    i do pits all the time and yes you can find every item in tha area but them ones that you can only find in specific areas, like annihilus from diablo clone witch needs to spawn on a super unique monster witch non are in the pit, and th cow king set witch you only find in the cow lvl. other then this you can find everything.

items i mhave found in the pits

asterons, griffons eye, deaths fathom, shadow dancers, corwn of ages, darkforce spawn, and many other less rare uniques

so yes it worth it and if you run with say 300ish mf you shouldnt have any trouble finding these higher more rare uniques, it really just a matter of time and luck. dont give up if you do 10 or 50 runs and find nothing, you will get your day

IncGamers Member
    Wouldn't it be better to find this stuff on Hell Baal runs with a hammerdin or a Bone Necro or something?

FYI Mercurus, all that stuff can be found in Nightmare and Normal. I'd recommend getting ATMA for its drop calculator. You'd be surprised what some of the optimal MF bosses are for certain items.