Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 607 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RTB
    Oh my god... a d2 guru is doing something else than diablo. And he's posting in an off-topic thread. What has the world gone to? Ongelofelijk.
    Watch yourself, you'll get addicted

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator Mad Mantis's Avatar
    DB is still subbing
    Indeed, how odd. Probably because the group doesn't have any other sub-work.

I hope they won't remove too much violence and blood from Naruto, although it's obvious that the swearing won't be translated.
    From what I understand Toonami has a reputation regarding blood and violence. There is a real possibility that the series will be censored a lot. It doesnít really matter to me since Iím not able to get Toonami. Iíll be reading some reviews regarding the DVDís before Iíll try to get my hands on them.
    Alternatively I could learn Japanese and get the DVDís from Japan. That way I know Iíll be supporting the developers of the series.

Oh my god... a d2 guru is doing something else than diablo. And he's posting in an off-topic thread. What has the world gone to? Ongelofelijk.
    Sometimes my little brother wants to play D2. That is when I can watch Naruto. And when Iím at university I canít play D2 so I post on the boards. It is pretty addicting.

Hah, het lijkt erop dat er meer landgenoten zijn op deze boards dan dat ik had gedacht.

I didn't play much diablo2 this weekend. I can't find the right driver to update my modem now that motorola has made "universal batches" that contain driver updates for many of their products. I had found the one that contains the update for my modem, but when I used it my modem no longer worked! Before restoring to factory settings (because of my father's addiction to spyware) last time I had updated it and a specific driver update worked fine. Needless to say when I did try to update the modem driver I had to restore to factory settings again, because the "undo driver" thingee didn't work either

I guess I'll give it another wack sometime this week, and now that my gf has rekindled her interest into d2 she's getting rather violent when the connection interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrochild313
    I guess I'll give it another wack sometime this week, and now that my gf has rekindled her interest into d2 she's getting rather violent when the connection interrupts.
    One of these days Iíll find a girl who doesnít laugh when I say Iím addicted to games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mantis
    One of these days Iíll find a girl who doesnít laugh when I say Iím addicted to games.
    One day I'm going to send a nice "postal" worker to go to the "Popular Magazines" and tell their little "love trolls" (aka Poll "Conducters") that excessive video game use contributes to intelligence, romance, friendliness, cleanliness, loyalty, and thoughtfulness. Also that not liking chick flicks does not neccessarily mean that the male is "not the right one for you". Perhaps this is why many of the women think that err...homosexual...men are attractive.

Natural Selection

Video Games also develop strong hands...but I think that skill is a little more useful when you are in the ABSENSE of a girlfriend :cool:

Natural Selection

Who would've thunk that Mr. Darwin knew so much about love?

Video Games also develop strong hands...but I think that skill is a little more useful when you are in the ABSENSE of a girlfriend :cool:
    LOL. However videogames havenít given me strong hands. I play PC only so I have nimble hands and superb hand-eye coordination.

Who would've thunk that Mr. Darwin knew so much about love?
    Thunk? :rolleyes:

LOL. However videogames haven’t given me strong hands. I play PC only so I have nimble hands and superb hand-eye coordination.
    Then play counterstrike then. I recently just started playing more matches, forgot how addictive it can be.

Since your dutch and I am sure with your superb hand-eye coordination and superior bandwidth your going to breeze through CS:source, so come and visit us on irc quakenet #7maffins

Indeed, how odd. Probably because the group doesn't have any other sub-work.
    I idle in their chat room alot, expecially on Wednesdays. Their speedy subs and good translations are just great for all the narutards around the world.

From what I understand Toonami has a reputation regarding blood and violence. There is a real possibility that the series will be censored a lot. It doesnít really matter to me since Iím not able to get Toonami. Iíll be reading some reviews regarding the DVDís before Iíll try to get my hands on them.
    Alternatively I could learn Japanese and get the DVDís from Japan. That way I know Iíll be supporting the developers of the series.
    Me neither... curse you UPC! *raises fist helplessly*
    The only way for me to get Naruto legally is by buying censored and dubbed DVDs, which is what I don't want to do. ShoPro is gonna have a problem if even the names get changed to lousy ones.

Sometimes my little brother wants to play D2. That is when I can watch Naruto. And when Iím at university I canít play D2 so I post on the boards. It is pretty addicting.
    I just watch it when the sub is released and occasionaly some random episode when I'm bored.

Hah, het lijkt erop dat er meer landgenoten zijn op deze boards dan dat ik had gedacht.
    Verrast? Nederland is goed vertegenwoordigd op deze forums
    Je weet het alleen niet, omdat je geen locatie meer ziet. :(

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    LOL. However videogames havenít given me strong hands. I play PC only so I have nimble hands and superb hand-eye coordination.
    you could play some Raiden like me, lightning reflexes, fast hands, manic button mashing speed and your eyes dry up and fall out from lack of blinking

back from Vegas, won $200

why don't the forums ever work right?

I had to change the url in my favourtes to www.rpgforums.net as the old forums.rpgforums.net don't work anymore just to get access. Guess they finally sorted out the resolve address as both worked in the past.

MM - Check Gundam Seed and Initial D. May not be on par as Naruto but it they are both great shows. Gundam is a Japan national treasure and the other is the best driving series i have ever seen. *or your money back* Make sure you keep jap voices as the euro beat music is superb!!

Think u can even buy the whole initial D in 3 packs 1st (Stage = Season), 2nd and 3rd stage are out and pretty cheap. 4th stage is the nwest but not seen much of it.