Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 607 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Hide & Seek was one of the biggest letdown movies I've ever seen. Exciting at first, then hopelessly derivative. When everything in the movie turns out to be a red herring you tend to feel completely ripped off even if you figured out the "surprise" through process of elimination anyway. Nicely filmed, great actors, horrible writing. (and some surprisingly poor acting moments from DeNiro in the end)

Kianu Reeves playing Constantine is about as big of a miscast as Oprah Winfrey playing Wonder Woman. You'd think after X-Men and Spiderman, people would learn a thing or two about how to do a comic book flick properly.

If I could cast a permanent decrepify on the colons of all people responsible for the above, I would.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pherdnut
    If I could cast a permanent decrepify on the colons of all people responsible for the above, I would.
    Slowed with amplified damage. Such poetic justice for the sh*t they churn out.

IncGamers Member
    so, is there room for one more here?

:o ROCK LEE IS THE GREATEST!!! :o

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares
    I've got a good mind to join the club and beat you over the head with it
    ...one with the club...

Quote Originally Posted by xeyloderixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Mantis
    Welcome to The Graveyard. Pull up a headstone, grab a cold one and feel free to raise some OT.
    Yep, but you gotta dig yer own hole

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrochild313
    They knew you were in karate so they wanted you to beat their ***. When you find out who did it I say you use your mangled tire as a "tool"
    its mangled to the point of it being unremovable from my bike. so whole bike beating

Quote Originally Posted by xeyloderixed
    no get out! kidding welcome to the dead place.
    Kremtok posted something about never seeing people say your not welcome in intro threads. so thats my thing now.

BattleTag beest-1991
    damn i missed out on editing my post by a single minute. oh well double post.

has anybody seen house of flying daggers? is it good? bad? worth seeing?

Being chinese i normally totally dig Kung Fu movies. However imo House of Flying daggers was really disappointing. It had a ok start but the overall progress of the film really let the whole thing down.

2/5 - and that being generous :(

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo
    Being chinese i normally totally dig Kung Fu movies. However imo House of Flying daggers was really disappointing. It had a ok start but the overall progress of the film really let the whole thing down.

2/5 - and that being generous :(
    ok then. help me out here. I have free tickets i need to use by the end of the month. anything good out at the moment or coming out very soon?

I hear theres a doom movie. but its not set on mars and not going to have aliens. so it'll be a crappy 'horror' zombie flick.

and they are about to butcher fantastic four with another comic book turned terrible movie movie.

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    ok then. help me out here. I have free tickets i need to use by the end of the month. anything good out at the moment or coming out very soon?
    there nothing really great or fantastic out atm (not in the uk) anyway but i watched "Flight of the Pheonix" was quite entertaining. Oceans 12 was cheesy but still fairly enjoyable. Basically block busters i am wating for Batman (begins). FF and sin city but not seen or heard anything bad...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    and they are about to butcher fantastic four with another comic book turned terrible movie movie.
    Know what you mean, just when you thought bad comic flicks were history after great movies like Spiderman 1 & 2, X-Men 1 & 2 Hulk =okish, DD=okish and even Hell Boy was good.

Out pops Elektra, Catwoman and other seemingly bad comic flick undo all the good work of their comic counterparts and dragging it back to the level of poor storyline/dialog and extremely bad acting :(

Lets hope Superman and Batman Begins when it arrives will restore some respect to the movies of the genre.

Heard Kate Beckinsale is giving it another go at Underworld 2 as well. That suit is well tight