Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

What was your most daring sexual escapade? Mature ONLY PLEASE!!!

Mine was back in 1997 -- I had known Cindy (my wife, still my GF back then) for about two years and we went with my entire family to an ancestral house on an island to the south about 10 hours drive from Manila and two hours by boat (capital of the Philippines). We were there for a week and because our relationship was just sexually maturing, it was that point where we were just getting sexually intimate. In the boldest sense, it was probably our horniest point. We tried making love in the sea with only our heads above water but we were always within visibility by family members so we just couldn't do penetration without getting too obvious. It was also that time of year there were a lot of jelly fish so that was annoying. It was made worse by the fact there were other relatives with us so my entire family shared sleep space in one huge room. Every person had his or her own little bed.

I think on the fourth night I couldn't hold it any longer. I just had to make out or I'm going to self-destruct. I had tried self-servicing myself earlier but Mary Palmer didn't help either. That night was now or never. Problem was in the room was Cindy, Dad, Mom, sister 1, sister 2, Grandma, aunt 1, aunt 2 and my future mother in law. Our little one-person beds were about two-three feet away from each other.

My ninja skills were finally going to be put to the test. At the dead of night when all you could hear are crickets and huge wall lizards screwing each other, I very quietly and gently snuck under Cindy's blanket. My footsteps were almost inaudible but creaked nonetheless. I was so scared about us getting caught but my horniness level knew NO FEAR. We started making out trying not to make any sound at all, although the little bed squeaked each time we connected (missionary was all I knew then). In less than 10 minutes it was over -- both of us had climaxed very silently and I crept back into my own bed. Mission impossible? Mission accomplished.

Up to this day my wife and I wonder if anybody else knew what went on that evening as I know for a fact that my family is a family of very light sleepers. I know one of my sisters knew but she wouldn't tell me if anybody else knew. My mother-in-law though wasn't particularly happy the following morning -- and throughout the day I remember she would look at me with a mean grin.

Okay enough of me, what's your story?

Quote Originally Posted by raffster
    My ninja skills were finally going to be put to the test. At the dead of night when all you could hear are crickets and huge wall lizards screwing each other
    now that's funny

I give this thread.... seven, more replies, after mine, until it is closed. Have a good day.

(Not that I have anything against it, or you. But still).

I'm glad mine has been wiped off this board due to it being in an old thread.

IncGamers Member
    *sits back and watches* Good post, quite funny, and yet admirabe in it's own way...though I think they knew just didn't want to look to be sure.

*hopes against hope it doesn't get locked for more stories*

IncGamers Member
    *sits around and waits for stories*

What? Don't look at me I don't have any!

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by piff
    *sits back and watches* Good post, quite funny, and yet admirabe in it's own way...though I think they knew just didn't want to look to be sure.

*hopes against hope it doesn't get locked for more stories*
    That's why I tried my best to avoid to actually describe the sex part in an attempt not to look distasteful in any way. I was just narrating the highlights and how that experience was really just what it was -- a very bold and daring sexual escapade.

I refuse to post for fear that I may incriminate myself.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raffster
    That's why I tried my best to avoid to actually describe the sex part in an attempt not to look distasteful in any way. I was just narrating the highlights and how that experience was really just what it was -- a very bold and daring sexual escapade.
    Yes, quite masterful it was in avoiding any lockable subjects. I'd share my own story, but, alas, I have none. Well, I could, but they wouldn't be very interesting at all, as they were not daring or bold. Nor did they involve intercourse itself. So it doesn't have a place here.

EDIT: Oh, come on, Isolde. No one will care. 'Cept maybe your fiancÚ...

IncGamers Member
    well this one time in band camp....

Really my stories involve a tent 2 persons, or a car on a freeway, or I really can't say any more.