Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

Negative Post Count!

I was just looking at the rules and scheming evil things when I read this bit I hadn't seen in awhile about post count villainy

It gives us a warm feeling in our tummies that you care about your post count and your forum ranking here at RPGForums.Net. But if we see you posting meaningless tripe to edge up the count, or using the forum for a chitchat better suited to ICQ or AIM or one of our chat rooms (DiabloII.Net, WorldofWar.Net) room we'll ask you to stop. And reset your post counter to -450. Yeah, we're evil like that.
    negative post count, haha, thats funny stuff... erm, I was just curious, anyone here ever had a negative post count? Surely more than one person must have experienced this?

IncGamers Member

One and one make one

Not as such, no. I have had posts that didn't count when my clock and the forum's clock were set in such a way that I posted 4 hours into the future.

I don't think the mods were serious in any case.

IncGamers Member
    Experiment.Post every minute for 12 hours and watch what happens.

IncGamers Member
    Let's flip Ash's post count to -17,000 and see how long it takes him to get back into positive digits.

My guess, 5 to 7 days depending on eating habits and such.

Banned
    It has happened several times. Mostly to people who post "Yeah! I made it another 50 posts!" threads.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by {KOW}Spazed
    It has happened several times. Mostly to people who post "Yeah! I made it another 50 posts!" threads.
    posts dont mean anything...

I have had many posts in my day, but they reset these forums how many times...

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy225
    posts dont mean anything...

I have had many posts in my day, but they reset these forums how many times...
    of course they don't mean anything, I was just wondering if I held the distinction as the only one ever to be negative or atleast lower than -200, it doesn't mean anything, but it is fun to have had both the highest and lowest postcounts

Banned
    HAI FORUM ADMINZZ! plz put my postcuont to -9999! i am an anoying prick !!111`~~~

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    It seems ironic that a thread about negative post count will be posted by Ash :lol:
    I'm sure you could lose your post count, like if a thread is deleted, but is it possible to get into the negatives without a little "push" from the mods?

IncGamers Member
    I am sure Ive seen someone with a negative post count. But it was something like -5. And I am not sure if it was this forum anyway. =/