Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 108 of 276 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2760
  1. #1071
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeOutAndPlay
    Of course it makes no sense to add in 1.07 players in this thread.

    Guys, dont u think its odd that a guy who claims to have made a lvl97 melee guardian -zealot- (and 10 other guardians/mats/pats/champions) in a patch where u cannot increase EXP gained by using the players command, thinks that its appropriate to report the finding of Vidala's Barb and Cathan's Rule
    whilst doing normal Trav runs in a Find Item Thread???

    I mean i cannot think of any build that would actually stop to pick up Cathans Rule short of a heavily restricted tourny char...

    Something smells fishy here....
    Too bad my computer crashed! If not i'll post ALL my characters AND ALL SRCEENSHOTS as black and white prove! If you are very good in MFing, why not find me 400 complete set Heaven Breathen set items, then i'll treat you like you are the God.




  2. #1072
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcaptain
    Fine, removed my character from the list, no more visit from me to this thread!:mad:
    !

    10 chars




  3. #1073
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcaptain
    Too bad my computer crashed! If not i'll post ALL my characters AND ALL SRCEENSHOTS as black and white prove! If you are very good in MFing, why not find me 400 complete set Heaven Breathen set items, then i'll treat you like you are the God.
    Your posts makes me always laugh, a lot rop:




  4. #1074
    IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    3,828
    Skullcaptain, don't get yourself more bad reputation. Your comp crashed right? Then you don't have the items AND the chars, you can't brag of something you don't have!!

    About 1.07, DIIRob explained very well why can't you join this thread: is right that 1.07 doesn't have the "players X" command, but the experience needed to achieve level 99 jumped more than 11 times!!!! That's something that even with "players 8" won't be happening soon, with this in mind, please reconsider your post and stop looking bad in the forum

    To remain on topic, I would like to join this ladder, but there's mo much pointing on joining a clvl 58 necro who doesn't get many hours of gameplay isn't it? :rolleyes:




  5. #1075
    IncGamers Member Rizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    4,018
    Perhaps we should stay on topic and not start a flamewar?

    Skull: I suggest you start up a ".07 quest to reach lvl 99" thread yourself. Many people in the SPF have recently switched to .07 so it might be a good idea. I might join myself when I get around to install .07 myself.

    :smiley:




  6. #1076
    IncGamers Member jrlafrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Perhaps we should stay on topic and not start a flamewar?

    Skull: I suggest you start up a ".07 quest to reach lvl 99" thread yourself. Many people in the SPF have recently switched to .07 so it might be a good idea. I might join myself when I get around to install .07 myself.

    :smiley:
    Ah Rizzo, the peacemaker! I've installed 1.07, but haven't gotten the chance to start playing it yet, maybe a 1.07 quest for 99 would be motivation...:scratch:




  7. #1077
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Arreat_mercenary
    To remain on topic, I would like to join this ladder, but there's mo much pointing on joining a clvl 58 necro who doesn't get many hours of gameplay isn't it? :rolleyes:
    Oh please do. It would be one more char below my own




  8. #1078
    IncGamers Member Rizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    4,018
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlafrance
    Ah Rizzo, the peacemaker! I've installed 1.07, but haven't gotten the chance to start playing it yet, maybe a 1.07 quest for 99 would be motivation...
    You as well Jrla?
    Cool

    Methinks that Skull deserves to start the .07 lvl99 progress thread tho... (if it indeed is needed)




  9. #1079
    IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    3,828
    Right sharmens, and I would be the only clvl 58 char (and the only one to be below clvl 80!) :rolleyes:

    Besides, you are 28, you can do the same as tweety




  10. #1080
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    526
    Okay, okay, I haven't been this excited since I ate two Big Macs in under ten minutes, which was yesterday, but whatever. I play 1.11, no mods. I plan to hit the early 80s before I actually sign up, I don't think a clvl 66 char would look too good on the list :/ Just a quick question. Is Patriarch/Matriarch status mandatory for joining?




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •