Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 108 of 276 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2760
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeOutAndPlay
    Of course it makes no sense to add in 1.07 players in this thread.

Guys, dont u think its odd that a guy who claims to have made a lvl97 melee guardian -zealot- (and 10 other guardians/mats/pats/champions) in a patch where u cannot increase EXP gained by using the players command, thinks that its appropriate to report the finding of Vidala's Barb and Cathan's Rule
    whilst doing normal Trav runs in a Find Item Thread???

I mean i cannot think of any build that would actually stop to pick up Cathans Rule short of a heavily restricted tourny char...

Something smells fishy here....
    Too bad my computer crashed! If not i'll post ALL my characters AND ALL SRCEENSHOTS as black and white prove! If you are very good in MFing, why not find me 400 complete set Heaven Breathen set items, then i'll treat you like you are the God.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcaptain
    Fine, removed my character from the list, no more visit from me to this thread!:mad:
    !

10 chars

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcaptain
    Too bad my computer crashed! If not i'll post ALL my characters AND ALL SRCEENSHOTS as black and white prove! If you are very good in MFing, why not find me 400 complete set Heaven Breathen set items, then i'll treat you like you are the God.
    Your posts makes me always laugh, a lot rop:

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Skullcaptain, don't get yourself more bad reputation. Your comp crashed right? Then you don't have the items AND the chars, you can't brag of something you don't have!!

About 1.07, DIIRob explained very well why can't you join this thread: is right that 1.07 doesn't have the "players X" command, but the experience needed to achieve level 99 jumped more than 11 times!!!! That's something that even with "players 8" won't be happening soon, with this in mind, please reconsider your post and stop looking bad in the forum

To remain on topic, I would like to join this ladder, but there's mo much pointing on joining a clvl 58 necro who doesn't get many hours of gameplay isn't it? :rolleyes:

Perhaps we should stay on topic and not start a flamewar?

Skull: I suggest you start up a ".07 quest to reach lvl 99" thread yourself. Many people in the SPF have recently switched to .07 so it might be a good idea. I might join myself when I get around to install .07 myself.

:smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Perhaps we should stay on topic and not start a flamewar?

Skull: I suggest you start up a ".07 quest to reach lvl 99" thread yourself. Many people in the SPF have recently switched to .07 so it might be a good idea. I might join myself when I get around to install .07 myself.

:smiley:
    Ah Rizzo, the peacemaker! I've installed 1.07, but haven't gotten the chance to start playing it yet, maybe a 1.07 quest for 99 would be motivation...:scratch:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arreat_mercenary
    To remain on topic, I would like to join this ladder, but there's mo much pointing on joining a clvl 58 necro who doesn't get many hours of gameplay isn't it? :rolleyes:
    Oh please do. It would be one more char below my own

Quote Originally Posted by jrlafrance
    Ah Rizzo, the peacemaker! I've installed 1.07, but haven't gotten the chance to start playing it yet, maybe a 1.07 quest for 99 would be motivation...
    You as well Jrla?
    Cool

Methinks that Skull deserves to start the .07 lvl99 progress thread tho... (if it indeed is needed)

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Right sharmens, and I would be the only clvl 58 char (and the only one to be below clvl 80!) :rolleyes:

Besides, you are 28, you can do the same as tweety

IncGamers Member
    Okay, okay, I haven't been this excited since I ate two Big Macs in under ten minutes, which was yesterday, but whatever. I play 1.11, no mods. I plan to hit the early 80s before I actually sign up, I don't think a clvl 66 char would look too good on the list :/ Just a quick question. Is Patriarch/Matriarch status mandatory for joining?