Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 244 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 1441942342402412422432442452462472482542943447441244 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 15378
    IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    I reckon you would get your bum bum kicked for doing AP Teacher's Aide...

Suckup.

Bleh. The only reason I'm a teacher's aide is because I needed some free time to do homework and sleep. All I have to do is mix some clay and help him grade some papers, then it's 50 minutes of sleep for me.

So it's like a spare/free period/whatever you call it then?
    Why don't you just drop it and go with a real spare/free period/whatever you call it?

Technically, I'm a TA for the Ceramics teacher. Well, that's what it says on my transcript anyways. It's basically a free period right before lunchtime, and a lot of my friends are in that class. If I drop that class, I'll have an empty hole in my schedule and I'll be lonely. Not to mention my GPA will go down, and we can't have that can we? :wink3:

Well if you have friends who you can chill with during that class, then it's all good. So are your friends students or Teacher's Aides too? Because if they're students, then you have some control over their marks :scratch:

All of my friends in that class are students. While I grade their papers, they don't need me to give them extra points. That class is so ridiculously easy anyways.
    The weird thing is, the teacher has 5 TA's in that class. :shocked:

So does the teacher just sit there and do nothing? Because if I was a teacher and had 5 TA's, then I would just sit on my rear end and do absolutely nothing.

Actually, the TA's are the ones doing nothing. Not like there's much work that needs to be done anyways (grade some papers, mix some clay/glazes, that's about it). We TA's help out whenever he asks us to, but most of the time, he also just sits around and chats to his students.

Well this IS art class... That is usually one of the slackest of all slack classes.

Yeah, it's beginner ceramics, so any crap you turn in will get an A. Last year I was a student in that class, for my final project, I made a snowman (ie. a small ball on top of a big ball on top of an even bigger ball plus some half-assed arms and face).
    I also made a box last year. It was so poorly constructed that when I showed it to him, I kept the lid tightly shut so he wouldn't see all the superglue and duct tape I used on the inside to hold the thing together.