Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 182 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 821321721781791801811821831841851861922322826821182 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 15378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortext
    heh now im sure i make you crazy ^^
    LIES!:rolleyes:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evrae Altana
    I WOULD have gotten more if them damn greedy kids weren't around. Oh, and RMB=?

Red money bag? :scratch:
    Ren Min Bi. "Money of the People", aka. "Yuan".

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    That's a lot of money dude. I would have gotten some the other day but apparently it's unlucky to give money out that one day or something like that. So I have to wait another time.

Banned
    You got owned. That's some BS they make up to avoid giving you anything.

Yeah that's what I think too. Although we did get a sweet dinner, it was awesome.

OMFGWTFBBQ master you're almost at 7K posts!

IncGamers Member
    woah... I only post here on the weekdays... the last time I left off we were on page 176... U guys are fast... I have a few things to add to get me back up to date.

Regarding Vodka... Vodka isn't vodka done right, unless its a chillywilly! If anyone doesn't know what that is, but wants to, pm me and I'll let u know. Don't think I should post it here. Its not like its obscene or anything, its just that some may get the wrong impression.

Regarding Redbull... I downed a 6 pack consecutively... Didn't notice any startling effects. Slept well that night though.

Regarding drop games... Mostly I use these for mfing in in the background. And for getting rid of crap i cant sell... Those guys will usually pick up anything, and usually without dropping everything in return... Most of the time when it gets to their turn, they just wait around until someon else drops again or they leave...

Regarding Chinese New Year... My wife and I are OUT 75$... You couldn't pay me to see her relatives... but WE gotta pay to see mine? Just not fair.

Well it seems like you covered all the topics we've been talking about so far. Anything new you guys wanna chat about?

IncGamers Member
    how bout ppl who don't follow your rushing rules... I only ask for 1 thing... drops I want, I keep. Yesterday, I kill hell andariel and the guy grabs everything (the rare, culwen's point, even the freaking gem)... its not like I cared about what dropped, I woulda let him have all of it anyways, but its the principle... he didnt even let me evaluate them. So I left. The bugger then tries to get me to come back by saying he can give them to me now that he's id'd them all and knows they're crap. And then he says it won't happen again. Yeah... right. Like i believe that.

The nerve of some people... I even offer any side quests they want to do, + any waypoints they need, + allowing them to follow along and leech exp and gold, as I like to kill any unique or pack of champions that get in my way, and I still find the occaisional muck up like this tard. Aaaaargh

It's too earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Oh my god, I would hate to rush some idiot like that.

I would have reacted the exact same way you did. That would have ruined my D2 experience of the day.