Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 124 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 24741141201211221231241251261271281341742246241124 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 15378
    IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    I'm gonna go see that movie with my friend (and she might be bringing some Harry Potter crazies as she called them...) on sunday.
    Might be pretty cool.

Anyone else saw Saw 2? (Har har, look, it's 2 of the same words but different meanings!)
    I saw it a couple days ago, and it's actually pretty sweet. My favourite part is with the needles. Pretty sweet, and the surprise ending had me flipping out.

Quote Originally Posted by KyubiNaruto
    Hey

Harry Potter is a pretty good series for its time, and its better than, dare I say, Lord of the Rings?
    Well whatever think what you want, I think its a pretty good story, people made fun of me for watchin power rangers when I was little, but now you talk to people about that and you hear like, "oh man! I loved the power rangers!", admit it, this is EXACTLY what Harry Potter is going to be like.
    hahaha
    Hey that's the exact same thing with me and Pokémon! People thought I was crazy for still playing, but you guys know damn well that you still remember the original 150.
    I was playing the red version in my spare today at school

Quote Originally Posted by TurbulentTurtle
    I'm gonna go see that movie with my friend (and she might be bringing some Harry Potter crazies as she called them...) on sunday.
    Might be pretty cool.

Anyone else saw Saw 2? (Har har, look, it's 2 of the same words but different meanings!)
    I saw it a couple days ago, and it's actually pretty sweet. My favourite part is with the needles. Pretty sweet, and the surprise ending had me flipping out.
    Really?? I was completely turned off because i've seen the first SAW, and the sequel seemed pretty retarded considering I saw one preview of it, and that was the day it came out.
    I was like 'WTF!? Theres a SAW2??', and I didn't read anything about it either which I thought was wierd, it all seems kind of rushed to me.
    Then again---
    I have been pretty busy with work and school lately.

Quote Originally Posted by KyubiNaruto
    Really?? I was completely turned off because i've seen the first SAW, and the sequel seemed pretty retarded considering I saw one preview of it, and that was the day it came out.
    I was like 'WTF!? Theres a SAW2??', and I didn't read anything about it either which I thought was wierd, it all seems kind of rushed to me.
    Then again---
    I have been pretty busy with work and school lately.
    Yeah I didn't think the first Saw was (haha look, was is saw spelt backwards!) too cool, but I guess since the budget wasn't too good, that kinda makes the casting and other stuff pretty crap too.
    The deaths could be more gruesome in Saw 2, but it was pretty sweet, I enjoyed it.

Hey that's the exact same thing with me and Pokémon! People thought I was crazy for still playing, but you guys know damn well that you still remember the original 150.
    I was playing the red version in my spare today at school
    OMG I LOVED POKEMON!!
    The sad part is I still remember the entire lyrics for the orignal opening theme, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, im such a geek....
    Yeah, but your right, I do remember the original 151. Never played it, I was more of a watcher at the time, couple of my frends played the games, although... I did play Pokemon Snap and Stadium, those were fun games.

You only had the opening theme song? I had one of the Pokéraps down :lol:

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill, Haunter, Squirtle, Pokémon! :yep:

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Okay Ken, you win.

THATS sad... I take mine back.

Al, I am such a nerd, it's not even funny. You'll see me and be like "What kind of an idiot wants to seriously be that nerdy?"
    Then you'll see my friends and be like "That's the only asian guy I've seen in my whole life who doesn't hang out with other asian people." And when you hear my music you'll be like "Woah, an asian that doesn't like hip hop, rap, Techno and other brutal music?"

I'm crazy yo.

Dude darkshir is quiting, talk him out of it. If he quits its like nef dissapearing the oldschool ppl keep dipping out wtf is this about. I refuse to be one of the old old old schoolers that still actually post and play the game like an addict. Dude its disheartning to hear him quit he had THE druid i wanted to pwn with my jabber 5:0
    Wow this actually really bites, i never played with the guy just had him pk my *ss alot, but still wtf..
    talk him outta this:mad:

Al, I am such a nerd, it's not even funny. You'll see me and be like "What kind of an idiot wants to seriously be that nerdy?"
    Then you'll see my friends and be like "That's the only asian guy I've seen in my whole life who doesn't hang out with other asian people." And when you hear my music you'll be like "Woah, an asian that doesn't like hip hop, rap, Techno and other brutal music?"

I'm crazy yo.
    Ummmm.... I DID tell you what kind of music I listen to right..? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mortext
    Dude darkshir is quiting, talk him out of it. If he quits its like nef dissapearing the oldschool ppl keep dipping out wtf is this about. I refuse to be one of the old old old schoolers that still actually post and play the game like an addict. Dude its disheartning to hear him quit he had THE druid i wanted to pwn with my jabber 5:0
    Wow this actually really bites, i never played with the guy just had him pk my *ss alot, but still wtf..
    talk him outta this
    Meh... Come on, I say if the guy wants to leave, let him, I mean by the sounds of it he more than deserves a break after being on this forum and playing for so long. I myself have been thinking about quitting a couple of times, but then again this is the only game I really have time to play, I hear Guild Wars' quests take a really long time, and I dont think I have the time or commitment to play that kind of game right now. If Diablo 3 was coming around the corner and someone was sayiung "oh im quitting Diablo forever, cause its getting repetitive and boring" then i'd have to convince them to stay, but otherwise, I say let the dude do what he feels like doing with his life. But as Ken said before though... He'll be back, they ALWAYS come back, lol.