Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 122 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 22721121181191201211221231241251261321722226221122 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 15378
    HAHAHAHAHA, AWESOME!
    Good to know our Shappy is still around and keeping everything in order.

Yeah I read about those little girls, that **** is freaky yo, like real creepy...
    What really gets me is how people are raised like that, like the mom was raised by her dad like that, kind of makes you wonder where it started, or if the racism thing has always been passed down from generation to generation like that.
    Creepy stuff boys....

Also did you read how they were saying that 88 was code for the 8th letter in the alphabet and how it stood for Hail Hitler, thats messed, but it also got me thinking.

We should start a cool new trend like 77, for Good Game, HAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO! :lol: Oh, also if that disturbs either of you or offends, im incredibly from the bottom of my heart sorry and you know it was meant as a joke.

Love, Kyubi

Quote Originally Posted by KyubiNaruto
    HAHAHAHAHA, AWESOME!
    Good to know our Shappy is still around and keeping everything in order.

Yeah I read about those little girls, that **** is freaky yo, like real creepy...
    What really gets me is how people are raised like that, like the mom was raised by her dad like that, kind of makes you wonder where it started, or if the racism thing has always been passed down from generation to generation like that.
    Creepy stuff boys....

Also did you read how they were saying that 88 was code for the 8th letter in the alphabet and how it stood for Hail Hitler, thats messed, but it also got me thinking.

We should start a cool new trend like 77, for Good Game, HAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO! :lol: Oh, also if that disturbs either of you or offends, im incredibly from the bottom of my heart sorry and you know it was meant as a joke.

Love, Kyubi
    Yo its really really freaky, i just dont see how these types of ppl get along in life... They just escalate the violence and hate and distrust. Hating something usually denotes fear of said something. They will never learn thus will never earn my pity stomp them into oblivion. gg k bye

After saying that well what can i say to lighten the mood for me... My favorite ice cream is the original 31 flavor's butter pecan and i loath most types of chocolate. I drink becks or naughty ice usually which ever is colder.:drink: Here's a toast to beer

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    If by beer you mean root beer, then I'm all in I'm too young to be drinking beer legally anyways.

I've always wanted to start one of those acronyms on the internet. I actually have one I've been using a lot in games and in real life GTFO = Get the fruit out, but you can put your own words in there if you don't like one of the words :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by TurbulentTurtle
    If by beer you mean root beer, then I'm all in I'm too young to be drinking beer legally anyways.

I've always wanted to start one of those acronyms on the internet. I actually have one I've been using a lot in games and in real life GTFO = Get the fruit out, but you can put your own words in there if you don't like one of the words :rolleyes:
    Actually me and a few of my friends have started the whole gaming talk thing.
    Take for example just the other day, when I said i'd be right back to a friend and I said "brb", Pronouncing it "Berb", and I say "lol" to things that are funny, but not deserving a hard laughter. I also say GTFO, as in say G-T-F-O, be funny if I were to actually sound it out, "gt'fo"? lol is that what it would sound like? :lol:

I just say it Jee Tee Eff Oh, then people get confused and then I win :clap:

Happy birthday to me today!

happy birthday to you you smell like a shoe :P :drink:
    Raise your rootbeers folks and give this man a cheer... uh well its just us 3 so yeah happy c-day ^,^

IncGamers Member

Um..Happy Birthday.

Thanks guys

Andrew! I thought you were totally gone, what's been up dude?

IncGamers Member
    Thanks guys

Andrew! I thought you were totally gone, what's been up dude?
    Um...I just stopped playing D2 and I stopped posting to fight the urge of wanting to play the game.

And now I'm addicted to Counter-Strike:Source.

I really should get that game, I played CS: S for a while but I kinda stopped playing and now I don't even have it on my computer anymore.