Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 111 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 15378
    IncGamers Member

Free accounts

Free account to the next person who replies to this post that meets the qualifications listed below:

Must be over 100 posts
    Must have donated something to someone in this giveaway thread with confirmation of his giving away via reply post from person recieving item(s).

The account contains the following plus much more:
    Level 83 Strafezon using WF
    6 mules contained with items ranging from sanders boots quality to Rainbow Facets quality,(I.E. pretty decent gear)

I will send PM with account name and password. This is my last step in quiting D2.

Edit: Change that to the next 3 people. I have 3 accounts and I will give one to the next 3 people who meet these qualifications. All 3 have items/chars that'll make it worth your while.

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash
    Free account to the next person who replies to this post that meets the qualifications listed below:

Must be over 100 posts
    Must have donated something to someone in this giveaway thread with confirmation of his giving away via reply post from person recieving item(s).

The account contains the following plus much more:
    Level 83 Strafezon using WF
    6 mules contained with items ranging from sanders boots quality to Rainbow Facets quality,(I.E. pretty decent gear)

I will send PM with account name and password. This is my last step in quiting D2.

Edit: Change that to the next 3 people. I have 3 accounts and I will give one to the next 3 people who meet these qualifications. All 3 have items/chars that'll make it worth your while.
    Did you hold your giveaway already? Because I was hoping for some goods from your other giveaway thread...

Too bad I only meet one of those qualifications though, or else I'd be more than happy to take some of those things off your hands
    But I have held many giveaways in the past years, just ask some of the vets

Some new items would be cool, but are you sure you didnt reply in the wrong thread? I mean the Giveaway Thread is just a stones throw away you coulda clicked this by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by KyubiNaruto
    Some new items would be cool, but are you sure you didnt reply in the wrong thread? I mean the Giveaway Thread is just a stones throw away you coulda clicked this by accident.
    That's what I was thinking when his post read: "this giveaway thread". But I wouldn't mind a free account

IncGamers Member
    Yeah, I posted in the wrong thread, my bad

Turbulent Turtle, you can have one of my 3 accounts if you want. Back in 1.09 I had a different account on these forums but after retiring when 1.1 came out then returning with 1.11 season 3, I forgot the name of my account here :scratch: . What's weird though is I remember doing trades with you and having you on my flist for quite some time :lol: . If I remember correctly, you helped host several of my giveaways back when giveaways were plentiful in these forums. You even donated a lot of items I believe . Weird thing my memery is :lol: . I can remember that but I can't remember my account name hahaha...

Just tell me if you want the account with high level chars and runes(highest is um) or the account with strafezon and 6 mules full of decent-crap gear.

I'd like the account with the high level chars
    Lord knows I need a high level dude to help my poor low level druid out with items and stuff.

I actually prefer finding items to equip my guys with. It's more satisfying :teeth:

Just PM me with account info, thanks for the stuff

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TurbulentTurtle
    I'd like the account with the high level chars
    Lord knows I need a high level dude to help my poor low level druid out with items and stuff.

I actually prefer finding items to equip my guys with. It's more satisfying :teeth:

Just PM me with account info, thanks for the stuff
    I've decided to give you all 3. I don't wanna waste any more time on this game. What you do with my accounts, I don't care but I do hope you share the wealth a little and I also hope that you'll enjoy my chars. Well, I guess that's it. I'm officially done with this game. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash
    I've decided to give you all 3. I don't wanna waste any more time on this game. What you do with my accounts, I don't care but I do hope you share the wealth a little and I also hope that you'll enjoy my chars. Well, I guess that's it. I'm officially done with this game. Bye
    Dude, thanks a bunch man, this will totally help me get started ont he right track back to D2.
    Sorry to see you leave, but I'm sure you'll come back eventually, they always do :lol: Hell, look at me, I quit a while ago and now I'm back. It's kinda sad now that you think about it

IncGamers Member
    Heh, been so long I figured I should post back here and say hi to everyone. Been so long...I had to stop posting so that I could stop the urge of wanting to play DII. I havn't played it since that 1.11 patch came out, so I would assume all of my characters are expired by now :clap:

I've had a lot of homework this year, as we have to do a Culminating Exhibition (Senior Project) which I decided to get over with first semester.

We took our senior class picture yesterday, and there was a Junior, two Sophomores, and a Freshman that tried to get in it, why would you even want to be in it? Psh weirdos.

Anyway I still play Counter-Strike:Source, hit me up;

AIM: AStarcrafter8
    MSN: AStarcrafter
    GMAIL/Google IM: AStarcrafter@gmail.com

I can't believe I still use that name from when I used to play starcraft...I tried to get a better e-mail like AndrewG or AGreene or something but everything was taken...apparently there is a doctor that has the same exact name as me (First, Middle, and Last) and he's a name taking whore or something.

Anyway, later.

Hey Andrew, good to see that you're still alive. You haven't been around for a while...

I really should get CS so I can play with some of you guys, but I just don't have the time or the money to go and buy that game....