Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 317 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 2172673073133143153163173183193203213273674178171317 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 15378
    IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evrae Altana
    Rubbish. No one can just "quit" D2. I bet they're both lurking and watching us right now. :wink3:
    That's true... I think I remember one time Shap told me that he plays on the Europe realm and has another account on this forum that he uses to trade with...

That was like a year or two ago though...

Hi guys im joining the army soon ^^

Gonna sell off get rid of give away about 30 chars with stuff ive collected.

Im not dismanteling my pvp chars and im keepring an mf sorc/hammerdin the rest has to go though ill make a huge list so the regulars of the OT WTF can have what they want (dont expect this anytime soon)

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    You ARE saving the ultimate goodies for us though, right? =D

OMFGZORS!!!! fr33 itamz????!!!!!!11!!one

Quote Originally Posted by Mortext

Im not dismanteling my pvp chars and im keepring an mf sorc/hammerdin the rest has to go though ill make a huge list so the regulars of the OT WTF can have what they want (dont expect this anytime soon)
    oh man...well are you off to boot camp...OCS..or a tour (overseas)?

ps got OWNed by the rain tonight...*damn*:laugh:

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortext

Sounds exactly like when I got rid of my accounts... if you need any tips on boot camp (do & don'ts), let me know. I'm full of good advice.

Oh, and what is everybody doing this St. Patrick's Day? Here's my celebration:

http://www.geocities.com/mambaville/booze.JPG

Im getting bored with civilian life and i need to do some exciting things. Namely putting my life in high danger situations. Im going in to be a combat medic which is kinda like a paramedic in the outside world. Combat medic im guessing will give me a large chance to get active tours in dangerous areas where the kind of traning im gonna recieve is best put to use.

Godvila:You went into the army? are you still in now? Oh and i didnt see any hennessy in your photo which is one of my favorites, also i might suggest getting a case or two of cheap beer to feed to inherbiated guests after they cannot tell the diffrence other that that im tinking its lookin good, nice fridge. ^^

IncGamers Member
    Yeah, I'm still in. I'm actually in the Air Force... but I'm part of the Air Force Weather Agency which works directly with the Army (so I have Army training and plenty of experience). My cousin is an Army medic, as was my grandpa in WW2 / Korea / Vietnam. I'd say your assumption about seeing the front line is correct... from that list of places that my grandpa has been.

I might be pulling a 1-year tour in Afghanistan here in the near future, but that isn't a sure-thing yet.

Yep, no hennessy unfortunately. I went for more of an Irish theme with the Bailey's, Guinness, Jameson, keg of Killian's, and such. As for cheap, you might also note the two bottles of everclear for some jungle juice. Add to this picture 200 jello shots, and tomorrow is gonna be a good night (that I probably won't remember... ha). Vodka, rum, tequilla, crowne round out the rest of it all.

good times mortext.i was in army for 3 week,rofl,but i bought my self out of it.
    i needed damn passport to come to canada.paramedic, just give them full rejuv* and they will be fine.

kavehtabriaz: heh if we had full rejuvs think how much more grisy war would be. ^^ im not gone yet but with 9 weeks of basic traning and 9 months(?) or so of technical traning im not sure how much ill be able to get on the internet. So im workin it atm.

Godvilla: As far as i understand in some branches of the military its required to serve a tour where as im attempting to spend ALL my time while enlisted on tour, if i had to come back to the us and give potential candidates piss tests blood tests or teach people what i was taught id fail my butt straight out. I want active tours nothing less which is exactly what ill tell the recruiter at the Meps station.