Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 298 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 1982482882942952962972982993003013023083483987981298 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 15378
    IncGamers Member
    The last Thrice concert I went to ended with me getting a broken nose while in the pits. Fantastic concert though...

... I'm looking forward to the Alkaline Trio concert coming up in my town.

barf puke spew gaggg ralf
    did somebody say Alkaline Trio
    lfar gggag weps ekup frab

IncGamers Member
    i actually kinda dig alkaline trio. once you come to grips with your own emo tendancies, they are kinda entertaining. then again, i hate my emo side yet I love brandnew so maybe my musical interests aren't something i should be posting.....wait.....

IncGamers Member
    and you know something? being bored at work and not playing diablo anymore sucks.....red alert just isn't as fun, but it sure as hell isn't as addicting either

Bleh ill forget i said thatt one bands name even, i saw you quit but atleast had the decency to do a full blown quit not like some ppls that quit but still collect eth uniqs *cough*asphinx*cough* j/k........... mostly :grin:
    Life without d2 waaaaahh?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortext
    barf puke spew gaggg ralf
    did somebody say Alkaline Trio
    lfar gggag weps ekup frab
    I just look at it as an opportunity to smear the 13 year old emo kids of my city. Besides, their lyrics are rather humorous... have you hear their song 'My Friend Peter'? I wish I could write an entire song about my genitalia.

Well regardless, it has been a while since I went to a concert... last one I went to was NIN. I'm still waiting for Tool to finish their "regrouping" efforts and tour.

Banned
    mortext, I would like to trade for the rare ring with 15 dexterity and perhaps a nice dual leech stat too. I'm not sure of the defense on the archon, I will find out soon (friend is holding for me ATM). Thanks again for everything man.

On a real OT note, does anyone here like Muse?

Yeah kind of like Muse. But haven't even heard of this Alkaline battery acide band or whatever.

IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Godvila
    Besides, their lyrics are rather humorous... have you hear their song 'My Friend Peter'? I wish I could write an entire song about my genitalia.
    You wanna talk about awesome lyrics? Check out some songs by Cannibal Corpse, it's just sick. No wonder they're banned in several coountries... :grin:

Banned
    How about "Dear Penis"...good song!