Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

I have a story!!! Woot Woot!!!

So I was trying to lvl my little zon (her big sister died a tragic death ... ok her 3 big sisters have died tragic deaths but this one is charmed!) when I decided Via had challenged my toughness! ... he didn't really but since when has reality stood in the way of my amusement?

I decided that at 46 she was tough enough to walk down and kill baal ... solo.

Via of course kept offering to join and be a looter for me while disclaiming his agreement to pay me 5 pgems if I survived (don't worry - you are off the hook)

So, level 1 was rough, poison shooting skellies, gloams *shudders* and those guys without pants that blow up on you. I wandered for hours (about 4 minutes) because the stairs of course were on the wrong side of the wp, killing everything in my path. I was lvl 47 by the time I found the stairs to 3.

Lvl 3 was imps bull people and floaty spirit things - no problems there except again i went the wrong way.

47.5 and standing at the stairs headed down. I was tempted to get my bigger char and peek first since we all know that first step is a doosey! But that would be cheating. And so I girded my loins (stocked up on pots and repaired my sticks) and entered the unknown. SNAKES!!!! I HATE SNAKES!!! And Bats!!! (what I call bats are those winged floozies that shoot red balls of ouchness at you) And infidel types - dun mind them, they fall down easy.

So snakes shooting and bats shooting and me shooting ... needless to say, I won. (Yes, I am just that tough) I knocked out the minions with surprising ease ... that is so unlikely to happen again ... But there I am at 49 staring straight up baal's nose. (he needs a q-tip ... baddly)

I killed his clone like 3 times and went to town for pots at least 3 times before he died.

Now here come the O.O part... in all my 3 years of playing this game I have found very few elite items. In fact I have only found 1 Shako ... before tonight!!!

Baal has rewarded my insanity and my OObar 4%mf and given me a hat I can't wear for 13 more levels. He did also give me a 25 psn res 23 life grand charm so I forgive him.

IncGamers Member
    I assume this is nigthmare, yes?
    I would still be playing norm with that lv o_O

Quote Originally Posted by cyradis2003
    those guys without pants that blow up on you.
    :lol: :lol:
    Good story, brings a smile to my face while I sit and wait for my r/d to end. Good job on the new hat as well. For this you may have a cookie of your choice.

IncGamers Member
    you forgot to mention that you also threatened via with a carrot poking

congrats on the show of toughness!!

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerf-Herder
    you forgot to mention that you also threatened via with a carrot poking

congrats on the show of toughness!!

I never threatened ... I merely ... well, ok I poked him with a carrot.

Carrots are nice though so of all things to be poked with a carrot isn't bad .... and it was a baby carrot so it didn't hurt or anything ....

Did I mention I am sick and medicated? I am all hopped up on sudafed for a sinus cold and suckin on cough drops at home right now. Sudafed makes me silly so ordinairily I wouldn't be prancing about act 5 nm either.

IncGamers Member
    bTW I never did bet...who would be stupid enough to bet against CY anyway.

It was a big carrot she poked me with...but deilicious nonetheless.

Yes I offered to loot but was ignored :( ... but then the shako would never have dropped...my best drop of nm baal has been a wizzy. My wolfie even missed his quest drop as he was partied when others killed him d'oh!!!

Congrats CY you will soon have the honour of wearing one of the ugliest helms in the game

Oh and get well soon...how do you get a cold in Florida anyway :scratch:

IncGamers Member
    good job! what build zon are we talking about here? javazon with charged?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teh_roy
    good job! what build zon are we talking about here? javazon with charged?

LF javazon with charged and a big valk!

Valk is like 10 and LF is like 13 at the moment - I am working up those passives a bit more this go-round

And Via, it was cold last night!! I got down to like 60!!! *shivers and sniffles*

and those guys without pants that blow up on you. I
    Cy, isn't that always the way?

IncGamers Member
    And Via, it was cold last night!! I got down to like 60!!! *shivers and sniffles*
    If it hits 60 here today they may re-open the patios