IncGamers Member

Any of you guys know/remember Darius?

if u do and u know his e-mail then PM me please
    i knew him 2-3 years ago but i lost his contact

thx!

i am talking about Darius.. the guy who had awesome barb
    he was here when Skitril was a mod

also, any of u have Skitril's contacts?

I don't have Darius' info anymore, and Skit doesn't come by too often. He was frequenting the Sacred forums for awhile there though, so you might wanna check them.

Alternately, you could try doing a search for posts by Skit, then open one and click on his name to see if any of his contact info is still there.

-Hal

IncGamers Member
    I'll relay a message to them for ya.

I occasionally play with Darius on Useast non ladder.... he is on during the weekends occasionally and we have Pvp'd together. His account name is just Darius, next time i see him on ill try and get some of the info you want and PM you.

BattleTag xDUMPWEEDx-1132
    darius was the official barbarian god. he left the board when he hit 10,000 posts

Of course we remember Darius

Yes he was the Barb-guru. I hope he does well. I was in Poland last spring (where Darius comes from), and it is a really poor country.

I remember that a lot of people wondered if Darius and Skitril was the same person (I dont know if that was so). 10.000 posts is of course impressing, but I remember that 50% of his posts only told us the BP for a CB (breakpoints for a Collossus Blade for the ones who havent heard about it) - WW-sword-Barbs favourite theme in those days.

If you read this Darius. Thanks for everything. We still love you! :howdy:

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    when I asked about CB BP who else would you have expected to answer?

I only needed it explained once atleast :lol:

who didn't know Darius? honestly, hope you manage to get ahold of him, tell him hello for us

IncGamers Member
    Wasn't i like 10,001? I thought i saw one of his posts after the 10k mark. Course at that time, my Fieryryder acc i think had 1k posts. Darius was not only the barb god, but god of spam xP

Actually, i was known for spammin crap too :scratch:

Hmm, i think i can find his old duel guide on my comp. Printed it out at school, took like 30-40 pages :clap:

IncGamers Member
    I remember that a lot of people wondered if Darius and Skitril was the same person
    Fool, did you think we would not take notice of this ? Let the truth be known, we are one entity formed of two ultimate sets of consciousness, a mere mortal like you would not be able to comprehend the sheer extent of our great glory. Haha Seriously, I have no idea or recollection who started this, and it was easy to check via our IP's, which were so different that obviously we are two different people from two different countries (which shared a common interest)

(FYI yes, this is the real Skitril, and maybe Dar will come and post something here as well later on if you're lucky. We're both too busy with IRL PKing to play this game Well, a big gday to everyone left, hope we're all doing well.)

Flanker aka AF_29 = no to all.

Alright then, bye bye

IncGamers Member
    Whats irl mean o.O