Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BattleTag melianor-2318
    Unstickied and added to Sorceress Guide Library

IncGamers Member
    Nice job Zharous, amen to sanctuary tower shields :winner:

IncGamers Member
    zhar, would u sacrafice frostburns for magefists in the case of a light sorc that needs to hit the 117 lightning bp? lol

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild
    zhar, would u sacrafice frostburns for magefists in the case of a light sorc that needs to hit the 117 lightning bp? lol
    I think I might have replied in your thread... I think that since you're running ES, it is to much of a loss to change out of Frosties... I think that changing into Griff's and a wizspike (even more mana) is a better choice, the lost in dmg will be made up in tanking ability. It all depends though... you could get a +3 Light Skills/+20%FCR ammy, which would be nice, or even +10%FCR, depending on how much you need I would use that... replace Ammy first, then helm, than Eschuta/Hoto... whatever it may be, because of the order of importance.

I assume... right now..
    20% shield
    40% weapon
    30% armor
    20% Belt

If you go with this, all you need is 7% more FCR... if not, since you're lightning bases anyways you can add Griffs, which is a big 25%FCR, or a 10/20%FCR Ammy, or Wizspike for a 10%FCR bonus.

IncGamers Member
    Ok i decided to mess around with pvp sorcs. Im going to try a pvp enchantress with energy shield and i need some advice.
    Im planning to max enchant, fire mastery, warmth, energy shield, rest into telekenesis.

I want to have a huge enchant and use a widowmaker bow for points into guided arrow, i dont know if its viable but i need an enchantress for rush jobs anyway so i might aswell give this a try. Way i see it is im gonne need enough in str and dext to wear my equipment. How much should i put into energy/vit ?
    also how would you spread ur skill points between telekenesis and energy shield, 20 into shield then add to telek? or would u mix them differently?

IncGamers Member
    First of all... max telekenisis before ES for sure, ES has pretty bad deminishing returns (1% per pnt) in the higher amounts of points, so max TK first, its much more useful.
    As for stats, if you're going big on ES, than you need almost no vit. Put big points into energy and just enough into Str/Dex since your based all on elemental dmg anyways.

IncGamers Member
    you say that every sorc needs a spear, but then you reccomend a memory staff and such. Is the staff suppose to be on the wep change? what wep do you use with a shield?

IncGamers Member
    That warspear is on Weapon Change for the + to ES, if Memory cannot be obtained... As for the main weapon, that varies... I use lidless for the skills and FCR and Mana... Alongside that, I use...
    Eschuta's for Physical Dmg
    Hoto/Wizspike for Elemental Dmg (depending how badly I need the res/FCR)

Hoto is most likely the best overall weapon, with nice skills, FCR, and res...

IncGamers Member
    what are some cheaper 1h weps i could obtain? what are some good ones from this category?

IncGamers Member
    what are some cheaper good 1h weps?