Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 12 of 216 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraAllan
    Whateva duuuude. Me is the bestliest spellaer eva. :lol:

~Aura
    that are so true, you ist best spellerzorz evar yn tha woole wyde wooorlt :lol:

-jordy :king:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Housewares
    if you don't want spam then either delete this thread or set some firm rules for everyone, thats my suggestion, otherwise it gives off the air of encouraging and punishing spam at the same time, if we want a community thread we should be certain that everyone know what is an is not acceptible and stop posting *COUGH MEME COUGH* to boost postcount alone
    I don't spam for post count any more, I just do it for enjoyment
    and you'd think you'd appreciate a fire just for you

IncGamers Member
    @HoD
    My rule of thumb is if the lecture is worthless, I don't go. Even if it's for credit, it's not worth it to waste my time unless I'm getting paid. If it is not worthless and it's a big hassle to get there, and there's someone in the class you can make friends with to lend you good notes, 50% attendance missing the middle chunk of the term is a good way to go. Of course, if it's little hassle to get there, 100% attendance is expected.

@jordy
    the officially official source, dictionary.com says you're a doof and awesomest is a word only doofs say. damnit, you just made me a doof.

IncGamers Member Herald of Doom's Avatar
    BattleTag Herald85-2617
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrnicegui
    @HoD
    My rule of thumb is if the lecture is worthless, I don't go. Even if it's for credit, it's not worth it to waste my time unless I'm getting paid. If it is not worthless and it's a big hassle to get there, and there's someone in the class you can make friends with to lend you good notes, 50% attendance missing the middle chunk of the term is a good way to go. Of course, if it's little hassle to get there, 100% attendance is expected.
    But then I'd have to make some new friends, because the ones I have now are either very lazy or have a horrible handwriting. I did go today, and only 12 of 24 people were there. Oh yeah, it WAS very boring stuff. And in the way back this huuuuge lady who was eating a sandwhich when she got on the train sat next to me, and kept eating noisely and with bits of food flying around until I got of...

HoD

IncGamers Member
    Sure its a real word!!
    Any adjective can have its property enhanced by use of est!
    Spammy is a real word by the same token.

If anyone disagrees then its still the most spam-filled thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ToThePoint
    Sure its a real word!!
    Any adjective can have its property enhanced by use of est!
    Spammy is a real word by the same token.

If anyone disagrees then its still the most spam-filled thread.
    it maybe me spam-filled but its the awesomest thread ever :uhhuh:

-jordy :king:

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe173
    I don't spam for post count any more, I just do it for enjoyment
    and you'd think you'd appreciate a fire just for you
    it's my job, my JOB to shine so brightly that all other spammers become discouraged and quit their evil ways to reform into respectable posters, I bring balance to the forums, right now I must balance you...

anyhoo, there isn't a single thread I can find on the forums worth responding to, I'm out

IncGamers Member Herald of Doom's Avatar
    BattleTag Herald85-2617

anyhoo, there isn't a single thread I can find on the forums worth responding to, I'm out
    Except this one ofcourse :lol:

I'm out too, got my barb to lvl 83 (not 85 like I wanted ) and I could use some sleep after some :drink: Tomorrow I'l be 85 and ready to do some pubbie duels !

HoD

it's my job, my JOB to shine so brightly that all other spammers become discouraged and quit their evil ways to reform into respectable posters, I bring balance to the forums, right now I must balance you...

you've lost me with this post, find me in a thread of on AIM, cause I don't understand what you're saying (unless you're just spewing junk, cause then I understand o_O )

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe173
    you've lost me with this post, find me in a thread of on AIM, cause I don't understand what you're saying (unless you're just spewing junk, cause then I understand o_O )

good, then we understand eachother