Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 865 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    Oh my, you actually say things in your OT thread.

*Runs away, scared for his life*

BattleTag silo
    Hey, ronin, Shaun of the Dead has to be my favorite film of all time too. I just love the humour in it.

@silosphen, yeah I totally love the movie. I have been a zombie fan for years now and this one has to be the best made to date in my opinion. It comes close to the original Dawn of the Dead.

@Rizza, glad to hear about your weekend. Your descriptions have inspired me to take my wife and dogs out somewhere for the weekend in the wild. I will try and find a good place to go in the next few days. I appreciate that.

-roninDOG

BattleTag silo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    (I have no idea what this is called in english)
    We call them shooting stars.

@ RoninDOG: I haven't watched the original dawn of the dead, is it worth watching? I saw day of the dead...It was pretty cliched, but i enjoyed it all the same. Bit of a no-brainer.

@silo - The original Dawn of the Dead is where most zombie movies get thier inspiration. Day of the Dead blows for the most part but Dawn of the Dead, IMO is one of the best movies of all time. It really depends on what kind of taste you have. Its got a touch of the B movie in it because it was so low budget and its not near as humorous or entertaining as Shaun of the Dead, but all in all it gives a good interpretation of what people would do if there was a zombie armageddon. If you find you have some free time I would check it out although you may not like it if your into fast pased humor/action found in most movies today.

-roninDOG

BattleTag silo
    Nah, im not too much of a fast passed humor/action fan. I prefer slower films with twists etc. Ill see if i can get hold of it off one of my friends. Or i could just rent it.

IncGamers Member
    Oh my!!! :clap: Props to all who made this thread happen.

@AE - My opinion of you just went up 1,000% (not that my opinion matters)
    I understand that as a forum admin you have to do all the dirty work.
    I'm glad to see you get to partake in some of the good things also.
    After all it was the dailies that got me into this mess in the first place.
    Again just to AE

@Rizzo - Thank you for being there to make this happen. To you m8 :drink:
    to anyone who is reading - Rizzo is the fresh perspective on life
    out side of D2 (don't get me wrong we all know D2 is life :lol: )

@roninDog - Thanks for befriending me and making me feel important to this
    community. I am looking forward to our hours of MP together.

@MethodOne - Thanks for providing the inspiration for this thread (May it be
    the best)

@Nacaa - We're gonna miss you - stay in touch - the best to you in all your
    endeavors.

@SPF Community - the best on the web, period.

Now people, this is not a movie discussion

I have a problem actually that I'd like second viewpoints on, though I guess I already know what to think about it. I haven't the time to go into it now however, but I will post it tomorrow when I'm off duty. I hope some of you could give me ideas what to do about it... It has to do with my brother. Won't say anything more now, because I have work to do, and am quite busy I'll check in tomorrow tho. See ya then guys!

IncGamers Member
    Hey people, great work on gettin a thread were we can talk bout problems and stuff. to all you guys that made it happen.

In my life, things couldnt go worse, my life at the minute is all homework and stuff. No time for Diablo :(

PS: Dawn of the dead rocks! Shawn of the dead is also a great film, dont get me wrong, but Dawn of the dead is the BEST zombie film ever made

BattleTag beest-1991
    hmmmm a dedicated OT thread :drool: (j/k) i'll be good and stop the spamming
    oh and a big thanks for all the people that made it happen :buddies:

i haven't been on in the last couple of days. my computer has been screwy and this is the first chance ive had at school to get on a comp.
    my last lot of high school exams start next week and drag out over approx the next month. woopie-doo. so im going to have even less free-time. specially now as my gf is starting to freak from the ''pressure'' shes a high strung type and her family expects a hell of alot from her so she in turn expects alot from herself. so shes stressing.*gets ready to trout her*

@method: good to see your lives starting to look up. just dont look so high you fall over.(try starring straight up for awhile)

have a good one all :drink: