Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 865 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    Im glad that your doing well method, it seems that things have picked up for you. The fact that your opening up to people is really great....shows that you are getting past your old barriers. Did you by chance read my previous post in the thread? The way your ex is acting concerns me, and should concern you too for that matter. Worried about you getting hurt again to be more specific. Anyone else read it?

-roninDOG

Quote Originally Posted by roninDOG
    The way your ex is acting concerns me, and should concern you too for that matter. Worried about you getting hurt again to be more specific. Anyone else read it?
    Hey Method couldn't you mail roning that long email that I got? Then he could be more up-to-date? I have it in my inbox still, and would be happy to send it, but I won't unless you tell me to. After all, it *is* your life

Doesn't anyone else have something to say? Come on people, don't be shy...

DougTheHead2: Having a fun day with the inlaws then are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Hey Method couldn't you mail roning that long email that I got? Then he could be more up-to-date? I have it in my inbox still, and would be happy to send it, but I won't unless you tell me to. After all, it *is* your life

Doesn't anyone else have something to say? Come on people, don't be shy...

DougTheHead2: Having a fun day with the inlaws then are we?
    @ Rizzo, he sent me the email, and that is what I am talking about in the post right after yours....the fact that his gf is all friendly and trying to be close with him, even though its possible she has not dumped the "other fool" :lol: to quote method. My concern here is that Method might consider getting back with her/letting her off the hook now that she has decided to be "friendly" with method again. IMO method should not overlook the fact that she got tired of the relationship and hooked up with another dude. While it is good to forgive and forget I think it would be bad to continue to remain close friends because it seems that a rekindling might be on the way...which would lead to the problems I described in my post at the beginning of the thread.

-roninDOG

IncGamers Member
    Rizzo - I PM'd him the major parts earlier, had to cut a little out here and there for the 6000 character limit, I was over by about 1500 characters before I started editing

Ronin - I caught your earlier message and responded in an above edit. Looking at it now, it looks like I'm berating your opinion, and I dont mean it to look that way. Honestly, I really respect and appreciate your input, though ultimately it falls on my shoulders to decide what I think is best for me at present.. If I'm wrong, and I get hurt, I hereby give you permission to say "I told you so" and slap me with the biggest and slimiest trout you can find

Doug - Inlaws? ugh.. soooo glad I dont have to deal with any of that..

Quote Originally Posted by Method0ne
    Rizzo - I PM'd him the major parts earlier, had to cut a little out here and there for the 6000 character limit, I was over by about 1500 characters before I started editing

Ronin - I caught your earlier message and responded in an above edit. Looking at it now, it looks like I'm berating your opinion, and I dont mean it to look that way. Honestly, I really respect and appreciate your input, though ultimately it falls on my shoulders to decide what I think is best for me at present.. If I'm wrong, and I get hurt, I hereby give you permission to say "I told you so" and slap me with the biggest and slimiest trout you can find

Doug - Inlaws? ugh.. soooo glad I dont have to deal with any of that..
    Oi Method, (I love using the word oi because Im American) yes you dont have to ask me to respect your choices bud. I always will, theres no need to ask. I hope I didnt sound to insistent, to the point where you thought you needed to tell me to chill. It didnt bother me that much. I thought friendship was fine, just the kiss/reeling thing, burying head in cheast at Shaun of the Dead (which is my favorite movie of all time). I didnt know you posted the edit above and was just giving some thoughts....with that I will leave it be.

-roninDOG

With that the thread I believe, is dead. :lol:

-roninDOG

IncGamers Member
    If you understood how scared she gets over films, you'd understand that one

Honestly, she *really* freaks out over horror movies, even comedy ones.. but the ultimate one is, the Daddy-Long-Legs, if she sees one, she's paralysed with fear.. dunno why.. they dont eat much

As for the kiss thing, she made an honest mistake there.. 's something that always happened when I left her place, and that's the first time I been there since mid July, she just got carried away in the moment and forgot we'd split up was all, didn't take her but a split second to realise her mistake, and dont worry, she's just as adamant as I am that we need to move on, and that we'd never get back what we had together.

I guess we just gotta make sure we keep reminding ourselves of that.

I'll admit, I probably could find it in me to take her back *but* I know that in my heart of hearts, it would be folly, nothing but more hurt would come of it, and it'd never work anyway.

You seen Shaun of the Dead then ronin? hehe.. that film was so damn funny.. the extras on the DVD also kick ***, and if you get hold of the DVD, watch the "Funky Pete" clip, you'll understand why when you watch it

Banned
    Days of our lives? More like Days of our hell

Nice idea, though.

I have a story to tell:

This weekend I was in my mothers summerhouse (sp?) with my girlfriend. I was really nice, the weather was great, though a bit chilling. Waking up with the girl I love by my side, while looking at beautiful countryside right outside the window was amazing. Sunrise over the green hills and the blue water in the distance.

We had a great time. Walking in the wild, counting stars and watching falling ones (I have no idea what this is called in english, but in danish it's called a "stjerneskud" which directly translated is "starshot" ). Playing games, talking about subjects we had thought about... all in all a great weekend, plenty of rest and recovery from last weeks tedious work.

Just a little story about how I spend my weekend. I hope yours was as good as mine. It's great sometimes to get away from everything. Away from the internet, from the television and from all the things that sorround you on a daily basis...

-riz

Does anyone have an update on Nacaa?

What's wrong Solo? Want to tell us?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    What's wrong Solo? Want to tell us?
    Not much. I completed 85% of the agony in general Grail :lol:
    Nothing i want to share on a public forum, though