Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 846 of 865 FirstFirst ... 346746796836842843844845846847848849850856 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 8650
    BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: OT: Days of our Lives aka the Beacon's Billboard

Yes, things should be on the upward slope now.

BattleTag Skjolde -2230

Glad to hear Kegs!

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

I hope its an unending slope.

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

You want him to keep walking up a slope? Are you saying spamstegs needs exercise?

I'll spare you the long version but I just had to buy another wheelchair accessible vehicle for my uncle because the one he bought and insured and let my sister have based on her helping taking him to the hospital and stuff, she won't give back. In fact Monday night after his scan I called the police to get her to return my boyfriend's car (which used to be hers; she had the WAV). So that's another expense I didn't need but I won't have him without the ability to go out. With someone reliable. That's me. So I intend to sell the car that she had to cover the expense of the new WAV. Yes sister, you might have learnt loud, arsyness from mum but I learnt from my aunt. Quiet doesn't mean pushover. Anyone in the UK want to buy a 2000 Vauxhall Corsa on a private plate?

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I think he meant that hopefully things will always be getting better.

That sounds really dumb, Thy. I don't understand how family can be such jerks to each other sometimes.

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

Can't I mean both?

That indeed sounds dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    That sounds really dumb, Thy. I don't understand how family can be such jerks to each other sometimes.
    I am constanly baffelled at how people in general can be such jerks to each other....

@thy: sorry to hear about your uncle, warfrin is a b*tch, my cousin had to go on that for a blood clot in her leg last month and she was at nearly 6 at one point while they were trying to keep her from internal bleeding but still bust the clot. Your hospital (or least nurse) sounds reasonable though, my cuz had to deal with a bunch of jerks according to her hubby.

@kegs: good for you, and I hope it works out.

D2 Assassin, Barbarian

@ all - thanks

@ w_m - He's been on Warfrin for many many years. My dad is on it now too. They both have regular blood tests.
    Still no news on the result of the prostate scan. :(

I'll spare you all the continuing saga of my family. I knew the family capacity for asshatery was pretty high (I include myself by the way) but sometimes they take it to such heights that I just think ... REALLY?!

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Asshatery...lol.

Hope you get those results soon!

D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Oh I have a new an interesting set of amusements at the moment. Apparently my sister has claimed an allowance for my uncle which reduces his pension amount. Since June. Without telling him. Neither of us are impressed.

On a more light-hearted note (with my family you have to laugh or you cry) ...

So I rang my dad today. He told he'd been bleeding for an hour and a quarter earlier. When I asked him if he'd called anyone (IE his Warfin nurse, a doctor, a hospital ...) he said "No, I was mopping it with kitchen towel. I called your brother." (The man who is as bad as dad with hospitals.) "He came over ..." (good, I think) "... then I called your sister. She said don't use kitchen towel but use cotton wool." Um, about that Warfrin nurse thing ... "I can ring them on Monday but it's stopped bleeding. I wouldn't have gone out but (brother) took me to the pub and (sister) brought me back half an hour later." ... "I only had two pints." ...!!! Isn't that a blood thinner? On the upside, he's fine (or as fine as he gets). Says he won't go out tomorrow. Nowhere in the 20 minute conversation did he wish me happy birthday. So his record of forgetting is intact. Go dad!