Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 471 of 865 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 8650
    IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Fish!? No thanks, I ate fish the wednesday, thursday and friday.......

OH! for you! well, I'm tired of it for now, so, go ahead (and after that go for some study)

Good news: bought my gf a pair of running shoes today, with her guarantee that she'll start running. She needs the excersice since she's repeadetly hurt her neck and she'd like to get in a good physical condition as well. So tomorrow I'll show her how to run intervals in the forest and she'll get messed up good yeah!
    Have a great weekend! I know I will...

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Have a great weekend! I know I will...
    I will have a good weekend too ^^

I want to be out of the office, 4 more hours......

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefir-Tribe
    Can someone please slap me in the face with a herring (or another appropriate object)? I really, really, really, really need to be studying. :sad:

*cuts down the tallest tree in the forest with a herring, which promptly crushes kefir*

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    So tomorrow I'll show her how to run intervals in the forest
    I hope you get eaten by a bear

IncGamers Member
    Bah, I think I will delete nadine from my icq contact list now. Call me childish, but I can't handle it. Yes, I saw her kissing her bf and survived. But everytime she signs on I get reminded of all the crap. That's not good... and since she has her bf she doesn't write me anymore anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    ..and since she has her bf she doesn't write me anymore anyway.
    It means she thinked of you as potentional BF:wink3:
    Nah dont delet her, she's still your friend right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    Bah, I think I will delete nadine from my icq contact list now. Call me childish, but I can't handle it. Yes, I saw her kissing her bf and survived. But everytime she signs on I get reminded of all the crap. That's not good... and since she has her bf she doesn't write me anymore anyway.
    good for you deleting her from your icq. i will be honest, i haven't kept up on all of your female situation but i just want to let you know that if you want to talk about it or something send me a pm. i can totally relate about deleting someone you cared about from your messenger, i did the same thing when it came to someone else. see, i think you might be a bit stronger than me in a sense though, because if i saw my ex making out with his new girlfriend i would probably just about die or something, just because it brings back memories. i saw the new girlfriend wearing a shirt that i used to wear all the time and it just kind of was a punch in the stomach, followed by finding out my aunt died. it sucked...

... it also showed that you never succombed from the old relationship and the ex did just fine. Get on with your life Reborn, and don't dwell on lost emotions. Don't delete her.

IncGamers Member
    How should I go on with my life if those memories are brought up again all the time I see her or she signs on?:undecided:

What memories? You didn't do anything with her.