Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 444 of 865 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 8650
    IncGamers Member
    Heeey? C'mon! Are you all so occupied?? ^^

Then let me tell something more: I met nadine again. It's so ridiculous: When I should've talked to her in the last months, I saw her once a week when I was lucky and now? This week she has crossed my way EVERY day and sometimes even twice. It's so blah...

BattleTag beest-1991
    maybe this boy friend of hers + the way she is acting is her way of saying, "i want you but wont wait around forever".

than again. maybe not. she has you in check. make your move

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corax
    maybe this boy friend of hers + the way she is acting is her way of saying, "i want you but wont wait around forever".
    Then she should've said "yes" when I asked her to do something with me...:undecided:
    than again. maybe not. she has you in check. make your move.
    It's said easier than it's done... Everytime I see her it all comes back. Even worse it's the same case when I see her boyfriend... Well, not that I'd like him, but he makes me think of her again...

Maybe she wants to get some menage a trois action?

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Lol toppo!! Just what Reborn need to know to recover :rolleyes:

Edit: I hope you're not a physicologist o_0

IncGamers Member
    Well, I don't understand "menage a trois" anyway... I guess it's french. But "menage" would be "housework" and "trois" would be "three". A "housework of three action"??

And... Did I say how ridiculous this all is? That I have seen her every day this week? This way I won't be able to really get over it... but there's something even more ridiculous keeping me from being able to do it: In the last time I get in contact the name "Nadine" EVERYWHERE. A friend of my sister is called Nadine... In the bus I drive home with every day, there's the name Nadine written on the back of one of the seats (well, I could sit down somewhere else, but then I'd think about why I do this and remember the name, hehe)... There are plenty more situations like this, although I don't remember the usual ones. But today for example... I was in town and when I waited for my mother to drive me home some people passed by and they were talking about the name Nadine... how it's pronounced. "It's called naDINE!" - "But I always say NAdine..."... bla. Situations like this happen surprisingly often in the last time and everytime I hear the name... you know. Probably it's only because that name was what I always thought of in the last time and that it means something special to me... but meh. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    Well, I don't understand "menage a trois" anyway... I guess it's french. But "menage" would be "housework" and "trois" would be "three". A "housework of three action"??
    You don't want to know. Anyway, Toppo was just kidding (I hope)

About everything else. Reborn, I told you, you're taking this personal, now you think you hear the name everywhere. Try to relax and think of this situation as an experience, learn from it and let it go. Easier to say than do it, I know, but it's the best thing you can do

IncGamers Member
    Well, I already did a huge step. I am not downright depressive anymore like I was a few days ago. It was really heavy... I got up and didn't want to move... I was very apathetic all the time and unmotivated and so on... Now I kinda... accepted that she has a boyfriend now because I made too big mistakes. When I encounter her, her bf or her her name and so on, I feel quite meh however... This way it will haunt me forever. I know that I only imagine hearing her name everywhere because the name was written on the seat of the bus before, too and the friend of my sister has always been called Nadine, but what should I do...

And can you explain a bit further what exactly you mean by "taking it serious"?

Nah, this don't won't haunt forever, believe me, in no time you'll accept the fact and within time you'll let this go, just don't hurry yourself and try not to think about it, is the best you can do.

I don't understand what you said about "taking it serious" did I post that?

Actually Reborn, menage means literally 'household', menage a trois, household of three, also known as a threesome. And I think Toppo was not referring to it as in doing the dishes :wink3: together.