Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 437 of 865 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 8650
    Listen to Kefir Reborn - I've seen depression slowly destroy my roommate, and it's not pretty.

Like Riz, I had the best weekend ever. Flew down to Washington DC to meet with my girl. It was the first time I've seen her in since X-mas. It was wonderful. I love that girl.

I did learn that I need to have reading glasses, in the hope that they'll alleviate the frequent headaches that I tend to suffer from. Not looking forward to glasses... I'm always been the person in my family with "better than perfect" vision. Boo to glasses.:hide:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaysaar
    Listen to Kefir Reborn - I've seen depression slowly destroy my roommate, and it's not pretty.

Like Riz, I had the best weekend ever. Flew down to Washington DC to meet with my girl. It was the first time I've seen her in since X-mas. It was wonderful. I love that girl.

I did learn that I need to have reading glasses, in the hope that they'll alleviate the frequent headaches that I tend to suffer from. Not looking forward to glasses... I'm always been the person in my family with "better than perfect" vision. Boo to glasses.:hide:
    Kaysaar, how is your roommate? Did that book help her very much!?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysaar
    A few months back I found out I needed glasses. Not reading glasses but for regular use. Didn't really like that idea, but eventually you'll find some glasses that suit your face and you'll learn to like them. Getting used to it have taken some time though

Argh, no TV! So no Olympics *sits in corner and sobs*.

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana
    Argh, no TV! So no Olympics *sits in corner and sobs*.

what did you do to it? you can come to my house and watch tv in your pj's if you want. how you'll get it in their is beyond me. ahahahaha. sorry

I didn't do anything to it! Cablecompany is working on the cable in 4 cities at the same time! But I do have internet and that's the same cable. Couldn't they just wait one more week?

Quote Originally Posted by Ana
    Couldn't they just wait one more week?
    It's a conspiracy.

I R T3H HuN6RY !
    Sobby day today as my gf leaves for cph. She'll be back on friday tho huzzah!

BattleTag beest-1991
    0mg no t3h cry riz olol fatty

i wish my girl was back on friday

corax, I started to "no able to understand" j00r 1337 sp34k. It's not funny anymore, now I really need to think what you try to say. too much 1337 is n00blar.

Reborn, your bad eating will hurt you later. Stop eating rubbish food, eat something good for you. Most people still see me very thin, but at my age, I'm starting to gain fat where I don't want to see. You will be glad if you can still keep thin at my age. The big problem you have is, you give too much thinking what everyone else see you as. You lost yourself.

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathMaster
    corax, I started to "no able to understand" j00r 1337 sp34k. It's not funny anymore, now I really need to think what you try to say. too much 1337 is n00blar.

your probably right. but it's just so much more fun to basically create your own language as you go. rather than using someone else's.

like the difference between eating a sandwich you made yourself and eating one you bought from a vending machine in a truck stop toilet.

^ look no elite speak.:shocked: