Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 435 of 865 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 8650
    IncGamers Member
    In 1,5 months I'm 18...

In other words, the age of those nasty teenage depressions...
    I agree with Kefir. There are such places here in Denmark too, so I would think Germany has them also?

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    Yeah right. Admit it! You're in love with a gorilla! They are also quite sechsy with those big fluffy arms and round bellies... :smiley:

riz thinks im cute

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo
    In other words, the age of those nasty teenage depressions...
    0mg i r t33n4g3h nub i r s0 d3pr3zz3d wtf 0l0l 0mg n000 i r g0jnn4 writ3h t3h p03tr3h 0mg 3m0 i cut myz3lph t0 bl33d t0 s323 if i r still f33l.

It'll all pass Reborn. ATM there is actually a big debate on whether or not to introduce a 'new' disease. Teenage Social Disorder or some such rubbish, symptoms of which are things like awkward in social situations, stress, basically reborn has it. Now to me i think its a load of crock. but meh. maybe they be right.

On the not knowing what you want to do. your still in HS who cares. you'll only be 18 when you finish( i think) you have heaps of time to decide. i mean like it fat riz here. hes like 37 and is becoming a techpriest enginseer. i mean if riz can do it im sure you can.

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    On the not knowing what you want to do. your still in HS who cares. you'll only be 18 when you finish( i think) you have heaps of time to decide. i mean like it fat riz here. hes like 37 and is becoming a techpriest enginseer. i mean if riz can do it im sure you can.
    40k nerd.

And I'm most definately not 37. Niether am I fat. I'm a guy in perfect shape in the perfect age... now and for many many years to come. Love me.

BattleTag beest-1991
    much love riz. much love.

i am no nerd. that game was pretty bodgy. same as black n white 2. stupid money wasting things.

I called myself Beest(my wow handle) at work the other day.

I might be moving out aswell. no real reason, other than I feel like its something i have to do. yup its financially inadvisable and i dont even know if it is financially viable but im sure as hell gonna find out.

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Nothing like a "cheer up" post from corax :rolleyes:

I do believe Riz is fat :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    I might be moving out aswell. no real reason, other than I feel like its something i have to do. yup its financially inadvisable and i dont even know if it is financially viable but im sure as hell gonna find out.
    w00000t! Uor own axeraxe r t3h m0wingz ou7? omgz!
    Gratz rax! Moving out is coool

Quote Originally Posted by Arreat_mercenary
    I do believe Riz is fat :laugh:
    lol

Actually I was fat. When I was ~ 20 I weighed more than 30 kg's more than I do now and never worked out. Since then I've lost weight, built up muscle and such and now me be fit yay! It's been the hardest fight in my life, but has most definately been worth it.

Hah, 20 pounds in 6 weeks. Beat that!

Better not tho, this was involuntary weightloss ofcourse.

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    The story sounds familiar Rizzo. From the 6 to the 15 years I had overweight (always 20 kg more than my ideal weight for my age), when I was 15 I was around 70 kg. Then one day I started having A LOT of stomaches which made me stay in bed for one month..........

After that I lost around 25 kg and I was 50 cm taller....... since then I've doing workout to keep this shape :grin: