Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 409 of 865 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 8650
    IncGamers Member
    I bet she thinks you're a nice guy but she doesn't really know you and would like to get to know you better.
    I know... I always tried to get to know her better before asking her out... But how should we REALLY get to know each other without meeting? ICQ is good and we talk about more personal stuff lately, but it are only text messages... I need to talk to her, but you know my problems at school and so on... So when being alone with her it would probably be easier for me. But maybe she doesn't feel like already meeting privately... Todesritter once said that for a first date something involving other people would be good... Like a party... But I did mention that in my question and she didn't answer clearly... If you ask me it was meant as a "no", but she didn't want to disappoint me... But then again, why did she write further with me? And asked me about my friends and the weekend and so on... hmmmmm......

What makes the situation even worse is that I'm torn between love (nadine) and hate (my father)...

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    ICQ is good and we talk about more personal stuff lately, but it are only text messages...
    This is good news Reborn. Taking about personal stuff makes the conversation more intimite. I'm sorry about your family troubles, talk to nadine about it. Would be good I tell you

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    I see you're in a crucial age, Reborn.

You're getting deep and deeper in a situation, that, I'm sorry to say, is VERY simple: you're with nadine........... or you're not. Simple as that. You may say that the opinion of todes,rizzo,a friend of nadine, a friend of yours or whatsoever can help and/or destroy you............ but it's not like that.

In this situation the only person that matters is you.

Nor me, nor rizzo, nor todes, nor kayzar, nor a friend of yours, nor a friend of nadine is going to get nadine for you. The only person able to do that is yourself. Here we are to support you, as much as needed, but you have to trust in yourself and tell to yourself that is something that can be done.................. and you deserve to have it. Trust in yourself, go ahead, talk some more to her via ICQ, or phone, keep talking, in time ask for a walk or a meal (to keep talking of personal matters), don't rush yourself, be confident, and let her know you.

You just have to trust yourself

Edit: I'm very sorry to hear about your familiar situation. Here we do agree, I too have a very difficult relationship with my father, but know that there are people here to support you

* hands to reborn some cookies........... and beer *

IncGamers Member
    Thanks everybody!

While these are also only words on screen they can cheer me up and help me getting along with my situation because I know that there are other real people writing this (you!). And just like this it makes me happy to chat with nadine.
    This is good news Reborn. Taking about personal stuff makes the conversation more intimite. I'm sorry about your family troubles, talk to nadine about it. Would be good I tell you
    Well... in the last time I OFTEN heard that you'd get a "best friend" soon when talking with a girl about imtimite things... So that she'd just see you as a friend and not the possible boyfriend...:undecided:

But... Since our last chat she didn't sign on anymore. Yesterday for a few mins, but nothing more... which surprises me because she's almost always been online in the evening for a few hours since she has the industrial training... So either she doesn't want to chat with me (invisible?) or she wants time to think or she really has no time to go online or... something else.

And the family thing... While "hate" may be a bit harsh as a description for what I feel for my father, it's the most appropriate expression I know. Yes, he's my father, he's a part of my family. And on some days he actually acts like a normal person, but most of the time he's just a stupid egoistic arse. He doesn't give a damn about anything but himself. I have tried to get along with him many times, to step towards him, but I don't get anything back from him. And I think there were just too many bad things between us to just forget about the past... But... noone of our family really likes him (anymore?). I wonder how long my mother will stand living with him... divorce is a subject that is brought up more and more in the last time...:undecided:

EDIT: Oh and Kaysaar, I hope you will get well soon! Damn migraines... I haven't had one for almost 3 weeks now....

Kaysaar, go lay down, in you own bed in the comfiest night clothes you can find. Drink pleanty of cool water but don't try to eat anything. Forget class, you won't be able to concentrate anyway.
    So the cookie mama orders, so it must be done!

IncGamers Member
    Whenever my fiance comes home for lunch, she has to watch Days of Our Lives. I hate that show.

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    * casts life 2 on the Dool *

I am wondering if everyone has a perfect life or they don't care at all or why the DooL hasn't new posts?

Well, anyway, I'm very since all the important people of the empress is right now here in the office, and they won't leave until tomorrow, damn.....

Quote Originally Posted by Arreat_mercenary
    I am wondering if everyone has a perfect life or they don't care at all or why the DooL hasn't new posts?
    Well if there's nothing to say, then there's no need to spam eh?

But well... my life is going good. Now that I've shed the illness, the weekend looms pleasantly before me. Tonight a friend of mine and me are going to play Xbox. We've done it a million times before, I've known him since I was 4 so just ol guys hangin out. I guess we'll play Splinter Cell. It's really very good, and I might just go and buy it for my pc.
    Tomorrow I'm having brunch with an old friend of mine. She and I were classmates back in junior, and she's just home from Canada. Time to catch up.

Other than that I plan to relax as much as I can this weekend. Might workout some too, it's been a while since last time (last saturday).
    What are your plans AM?

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arreat_mercenary
    I don't think so...

There's just not much to report... Nothing new concerning nadine... She'll be at school again at Monday however... I wonder how she'll react. Or if at all different than before... I hope I won't perish in lacking self-confidence...

My mood is ok at the moment. Not really great, but not really bad, either. Unfortunately my it often changes very rapidly and drastically in the last time...

The weekend... I will visit a friend tonight, some more acquaintances will come... On Saturday I will have to help my father again (like I have to do now, grr) and will go on a LAN in the evening. Long time no LAN... That's it.

Life is almost perfect, just a few shades south of that though.

1) I get to see the girl I love in 7 days

2) Still sick, but better than yesterday. And in spite of being sick, I'm still in a relatively good mood.

3)My girl told me she likes watching me play video games! We work together playing strategy games, because she's a great economist, and I'm a good general.

4) My sister got into grad school

5) I dunno if I'll work tonight - but I'd like to. Work is easy money, but it is a lot of standing up, and my balance isn't so hot right now.

6) I got a 24 hour extension on my Professional Writing assignment because of sickness. Huzzah!

My life will be more perfect in 7 days, but I'm not going to complain.

G'day all!