Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 393 of 865 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 8650
    BattleTag beest-1991
    RUN IT OFF GIRLIE!!!!

okay

I'm taking my ipod with me tho. Gonna be a long run...

BattleTag beest-1991
    hey yea ill go too.
    oh wait,. its dark and mosquitoes the size of boeing 747's will be out....damnit.

oh well....... another time. good dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    hey yea ill go too.
    oh wait,. its dark and mosquitoes the size of boeing 747's will be out....damnit.

oh well....... another time. good dodge.
    jeez... u girl :rolleyes:

BattleTag beest-1991
    yes i know. im trying to get fit but the fact i let myself this bad is keeping me from doing it. i doubt i could run 2kms...sad i know.
    I just keep finding excuses.must stop it. cant DAMNIT

Oh so you're pulling a reborn? Tsk tsk. Pull yourself together man!

IncGamers Member
    Ok...

I swore that I wouldn't write here until I'd have good news. But the situation changed a bit.

I think you can imagine that I didn't call her. But that doesn't change anything because my worries were pointless... again... Well, I saw how pointless it would be to start whining here again so I didn't do it! Instead I tried to gather strength for the final call, but I still couldn't... I told my friends about this and they were quite... meh... about it and started encouraging me all the time, like you always do. I guess I would have finally done it, but when I was with my friends yesterday Jan grabbed my mobile phone and typed the number for me so that I would finally do it. I was already quite drunken (yes, again... mmh) so I couldn't do much against it (good), but I was really excited and jumped around crazily. But then... That number doesn't exist. Again a wrong one... You might think that it's better that I didn't talk to her while being drunken, but erm... actually I just started drinking heavily after this...

Well, drunken or not, I had a wrong number again. So all my recent worries about calling her were pointless. And this also explains why I didn't get response on my strange sms... The friend I got the number from said that he'd maybe have copied it wrongly from his scratchpad or something... dunno...

And by a single damn call I could have found out this much earlier. Oh well... at least I did something while not calling her. Chatting. What else? It's the only thing I dare, but because of her industrial training she's not at school now anyway (next week too) and I felt like contacting her again. We chatted late in the evening and it was quite some fun. Erm it was on Wednesday and on Thursday I wrote her again, although I had this feeling that I'd maybe piss her off again... So I wrote "hey" bla and "Am I disturbing you? :O". She said "no, why?".

And now?

Rizzo: Stay warm, rest, drink a lot of liquids, let your body heal.

corax: Stop with the "girlie" insults already. No wonder most women think most men are jerks! Not that you are, but the signs are starting to show... :rolleyes:

Jude

Quote Originally Posted by Jude
    Nah, I'll follow the advice from my friend Corax and go for a long run. Denial is the best approach imho :laugh:
    Ciya all in a couple of hours

R2k: To follow up on that one... tell her why. The truth please

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Jude

corax: Stop with the "girlie" insults already. No wonder most women think most men are jerks! Not that you are, but the signs are starting to show... :rolleyes:

Jude
    true jude. im just ina very bad mood. not a happy day at work. not at all. monday will be worse. cos i abused the 3ic so i will have to put up with the store manager on monday. bleh. the 2ic however said 'good on ya' haha hes cool.

the 3ic hit ym jerk trigger. its a very hard thing to do. he deserved it.