Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 346 of 865 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446846 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 8650
    BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaysaar
    That's what I was eating

good man:shocked:

IncGamers Member
    Okay... Now it's over.

Jan coincedentally was with Nadine and another boy of our grade yesterday... He heard them talking about me and Nadine seemed to be really pissed off by me. And that's the feeling i had in the last time, too. I feel sorta vindicated... When I got to know it, I was kinda shocked, but I got over it for today (I already was down enough the last two days...). I might be depressive in the next time because she'll probably pass me somewhen, but that's life. I will get over it. It may sound silly to you that I will "suddenly" try to forget her, but I saw no hope anyway. And know I know it for sure... Ok you might say "blabla you don't know it from HER", but I don't care. I don't believe that there's any bit of hope. Hmm I will see what happens on the party, but I guess not much. I hope you will at least understand that I now see no damn reason anymore to call her. Wait... I already deleted her number. Hmm. At least I can live on without any worries. Sorta.

:|

I imagine that it feels like a weight has been removed from you, now that this seems over. I wish you luck.

sheesh....women :goofy:

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    Hmm I will see what happens on the party, but I guess not much.
    I understand your decision Rebornie, and although you haven't heard from Nadine's face, you fear that the rumors are true. I hope you meet Nadine at the party and that she either gives an explanation for her anger, or that the rumors were false and a possible romance can commence. I hope the best for you my friend.

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    Okay... Now it's over.

But I don't care. I don't believe that there's any bit of hope.
    If that's the case, then it's really all over, there's no point in talking to it anymore. See? You already got a "no" (well, you gave yourself a no), you would not have lost anything if you call her. But it's all over now, if you lost all hope there's nothing to talk about. Good luck and move on

IncGamers Member
    Well I just feel so extremely relieved right now... It's not that I'd be happy that it didn't get anywhere and probably won't ever do. I am just totally carefree right now, I feel great. I'd feel an uncountable amount of times better if Jan told me that he heard her raving about me, but I don't see a reason why what he said shouldn't be true. As pityful as it is... He never lies to me and I don't know why he should do now. Maybe Nadine didn't tell the truth, but hell, why should she do that?? See? I will end this chapter and name it "another pathetic attempt of Reborn to get into a relationship". You know that I will very likely have a relapse if anything serious happens on the party... But time will tell.

So far, so good, ... So what? *g* This is also an album title of Megadeth, a metal band. They are making a contest on deviantart.com to redesign Vic Rattlehead, a skull guy who is present on most of their album covers. And I once drew and painted quite good and often, so I thought I could participate, just for fun. Although I won't have a great chance to win anything... The prizes are 3 very cool electric guitars the frontman of them uses. And I will try to learn to play the guitar... Like I said before. My friend and I agreed that we should be together more often and we did today. I went to him and we played with his electric guitar and he showed me a few beginner things. Really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by erics
    sheesh....women :goofy:
    And just what's supposed to mean?! :angry:

stupid weather here is snowing, and it's gonna mess with my teaching my class tonight! it already messed with my work for today... yesterday it was lovely, perfect wonderful, though a bit windy.... but why TODAY????? stupid snow... I don't care what Charlie Brown says, weather sux

Quote Originally Posted by water_moon
    And just what's supposed to mean?! :angry:
    You 'elite uniques' are sooo flippin' actractive and hard to get to those of us with 0%mf (shyness) :hide: . Let me say that I got married to my wife without ever having actually asking her out. :love:

harumph, you were crusin' for a cookie ban there.... nice save, but you're not compleatly out of the woods, so you'll have to make do with yesterday's cookies while I put out some fresh warm ones for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by water_moon
    harumph, you were crusin' for a cookie ban there.... nice save, but you're not compleatly out of the woods, so you'll have to make do with yesterday's cookies while I put out some fresh warm ones for everyone else.
    Would a bread bowl with some of my mean home made chowder help on your snowy day?