Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 461 of 865 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 8650
    IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    Meh... Yesterday our grade arranged a party. It was quite cool until, but... nadine was there. Oh well... I still have the crush on her... it makes me feel very lonely atm. I know life goes on and stuff... but meh...
    Experienced that before. I understand how you feel dude...In the end I regretted not telling her how i feel. Still think of her now and then tho. Advice: You gotta take your chances man Ain't worth regretting later.

EDIT: Oh wat a pity R2K, i guess life sucks huh? But don't worry dude, they say it ain't over till the fat lady sings (read:she gets married)

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracul
    Experienced that before. I understand how you feel dude...In the end I regretted not telling her how i feel. Still think of her now and then tho. Advice: You gotta take your chances man Ain't worth regretting later.
    I know, but I didn't really take my chances and she has a bf now. That's what hurts so much. :cry:

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    Come one Reborn................... let it go, it doesn't do you any good to be like that, I know it's easier to say than do it, but if you don't try you'll never get over it.

For myself, is weekend, which means.................. away from work!!! yay!!

Take this experience and learn from it Reborn - only good will come of it.

Picking up my girl from the airport in 3 hours

IncGamers Member Arreat_mercenary's Avatar
    And my seeing mine in 7 hours moreless

IncGamers Member
    Don't brag...:undecided: However, I want to get over it... but it's nearly impossible... I have accepted the fact that she has a bf now and that I probably won't ever have chances again. But I still have that crush on her and because of this I doubt I will ever get to know someone else that I feel for equally. Yesterday I always found myself being influenced by her presence. It's like there was a hidden arrow in my head always pointing at her.

Sigh... I will meet my friends tonight and hopefully have a nice evening. Cya tomorrow!

@R2k: the thing with crushes is that they come and go. I've been there, and believe me, you'll get over it sooner or later. And you'll definetely get over it if you meet someone else you like, so don't worry

Hey fellas

I'm back from a birthday party. Had to go early cause my stomach still hurts some. Sitting here now, waiting for the sunshine in my life to come home. She'll come soon... yay!

Reb: I know you think you might never get over it. It seems like forever, and because you go to the same school you see her every day and get reminded of the pain that way. You have to find something else to turn your interest to. Sports, or something. In time you'll get hurt less and less by the memory of her, and your romantic interest in her will lessen too.
    Don't think it'll take a few weeks though. It will take months, maybe even year(s). Love hurts like nothing else. So sayeth the wise Alouando.

IncGamers Member
    Guys, I'm very thankful for your understanding. I hope I don't go on your nerves when posting more sad posts about the same topic in the future. :undecided: Actually it was the same thing with the last girl I had feelings for: Christina. She's in even in my grade and it hurt very much when she didn't want to get into closer contact with me because I see/saw her every day. It took me two damn years to get over it, in the end probably only because I got to know Nadine (by a coincedence!). But atm it sounds so incongruous that I will EVER get over it. I don't have interest in other girls at all... It's all about her. Still... but I have no chance anymore. I have accepted that, but it hurts like nothing else. And no-one really understands... My friends don't understand that I am not yet over it. One even said he'd find it ridiculous because I would behave like I'd have to suffer a separation of Nadine after a 3-year relationsship or something like that. So aside from you I don't really have anyone to talk about it...

R2K - As long as you need us, we'll be here for you :smiley:

Riz - My sunshine is sitting next to me now

She says hi