Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 395 of 865 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 8650
    So, did this replace the daily thread? but that's besides the point.

Hows it going D2ers? Most (if not all) of you won't remember me, cause i don't reconize most of you. But I've semi-returned to diablo2. I always bugged me that I never finished by Ik barb (stopped at act2 NM), a computer crash and a loss of a few chars made me quit. But the other night i got the itch, and since i didn't lose my Ik barb i decieded to play him, and it felt like putting on an old shoe (and if you've ever seen me you'll know how i like old shoes) and i got him into act 3 NM in one sitting. So I've decieded to play him between studying for tests and writing essays, so you can expect to see me here asking some questions and other crap.
    Well, this post is too long as it is so i'll end with a quick question. Should i update to 1.11 before i hit hell? Will it change the game enough that my char will need to be restarted? or are the changes relativly minor? Thanks.

BattleTag beest-1991
    hey i remember you. i think. i dunno its late and im tired. so yea. weee

this isn't the daily. they are just infrequent now. this is for RL problems and such. read the whole thread i dares you.:azn:

1.11 isnt an overly big update, mnore of a 1.10c but its worth the effort to upgrade.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corax
    thats right you showed you had a backbone. USE IT DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What do you mean by this?

And the problem of talking to her at school is apart from me being too shy and so on that she's been doing this industrial training since the beginning of last week and it will last until the end of the next week. And I feel bad by doing nothing... I will never get the right number if I don't ask her and I just read again that women don't like it if you spy on them. I wouldn't like it either, that's why I wrote this "...I hope you aren't angry with me"... So I thought I'd just damn do it by ICQ and arrange something there or ask her for her number there. Or just letting her know that I am interested in getting to know her better. I mean ICQ is the main thing we stay in contact with and it seems like I don't dare anything else anyway (who thinks that I'd really accost her at school or really call her if I'd get her real number?)...

:lipsrsealed:

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn2k
    What do you mean by this?

I mean you stood up to 2 scary guys like me and riz( he is the nekkid ninja after all) im sure you can stand up to one tiny little girrly. even if she does have cooties:shocked:

Ask her for her number via ICQ then, then ask her if she wants to do something sometime then say you'll give her a ring. that way you have to.

I mean you stood up to 2 scary guys like me and riz( he is the nekkid ninja after all) im sure you can stand up to one tiny little girrly. even if she does have cooties:shocked:

Ask her for her number via ICQ then, then ask her if she wants to do something sometime then say you'll give her a ring. that way you have to.
    Hm, Cor, ring is a little too much I think. But asking via ICQ is not.

BattleTag beest-1991
    alright icq like this (what i orignally meant maybe i wasnt clear..or ana is nub )

Reborn: hi hi.
    Nadine: hi hi.
    Reborn: whats happenin?
    Nadine: nothing really. you?
    Reborn: oh you know, hanging chilling smoking some weed(dont say this. instead say fine. unless you are smoking weed whilst suspended from a cold ceiling. then admit it). So um want to do something say after school one day or something?
    Nadine: oh uh sure yea that'd be good
    Reborn: ok how about a give you a call once your back from industrial training
    Nadine: that'd be swell (like the swell of my bosom. BOOOYAH!!!)
    Reborn: ok ill talk to ya then. actually wait what was your mob number. (i mean itsn ot like i asked about a million people other than you. not that it seems stalker-esque or anything)
    Nadine: alright, its blah blah blah numbers blah blah blah. yes i should be available next friday give me a call before then.
    reborn: alright goodnight, till we meet again
    nadine: goodnight, i might go to.

Nadine: that'd be swell (like the swell of my bosom. BOOOYAH!!!)
    Oooh... :goofy:

Me nub... and you weren't clear. Clearify plz. I have been away too long from the dating scene...

And things like this remind me why :grin:

BattleTag beest-1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana
    Me nub... and you weren't clear. Clearify plz. I have been away too long from the dating scene...
    ok. if the above thing wasn't clear. this is what i'd do to chat u up via msn (cos im a wuss)

Me: hey ana how's it going
    you: good good good good im foreign. ololol weeee
    me: uh tthats nice. say you wanna make my dinner or change a tyre on my car later on?
    you: oooo yea i love cars .raaooorrrr vroooom
    me: ah ok so what days r ya free
    you: well um im working all week but im freee on the weekend
    me: ah alright so hows about a give you a ring on friday to hammer out a plan eh?
    you: i like big bashy hammers rooaorrrwaaare
    me: ok.....so what was your number ijust realised i dontr have it
    you: oh its ORORONWOS VROOM BROOM ROARQWWQBBQ
    me: ah ok ill give ya a ring on friday then. cya later

and BAM you would be totally picked up.

ok. if the above thing wasn't clear. this is what i'd do to chat u up via msn (cos im a wuss)

Me: hey ana how's it going
    you: good good good good im foreign. ololol weeee
    me: uh tthats nice. say you wanna make my dinner or change a tyre on my car later on?
    you: oooo yea i love cars .raaooorrrr vroooom
    me: ah ok so what days r ya free
    you: well um im working all week but im freee on the weekend
    me: ah alright so hows about a give you a ring on friday to hammer out a plan eh?
    you: i like big bashy hammers rooaorrrwaaare
    me: ok.....so what was your number ijust realised i dontr have it
    you: oh its ORORONWOS VROOM BROOM ROARQWWQBBQ
    me: ah ok ill give ya a ring on friday then. cya later

and BAM you would be totally picked up.
    Rofl. Playing way too much D2. I thought a ring on finger, not a call. Linguistic chaos in my head.